12

Bonus one as I reached 5k readers✨💕 thank you 💞
______________________________________

Haseena slept peacefully in Karishma's arms that night. When she  saw that bed was empty besides her. She jerks up and searches for Karishma but the sight before her makes her thoughts go wild.

Karishma comes out of the bathroom with wet hair and a robe covering her body. Haseena whistles at the divine sight. That's when Karishma notices Haseena is up.

" Shit I thought you'd still be sleeping....I forgot my wardi outside." Karishma said blushing and rushes to take her wardi out of the closet.

" I was gonna sleep but now I think I need a cold shower." Haseena groans.

Karishma hurriedly searches for her wardi in the closet. Haseena strides to Karishma, not being able to stop herself now. Haseena hugs Karishma from behind.

Karishma stands stiff and holds her breath, " W-what are you doing Haseena?" Karishma asks shakily.

Haseena buries her nose in Karishma's neck and blows some air on her neck. This action causes Karishma's neck hair to stand.

" I am just admiring my girlfriend. She is really beautiful that I can't stop myself now." Haseena says.

" Do I have your consent dearie?" Haseena asks while roaming her hands on Karishma's robe.

' I have waited soo long for this moment but let's tease Haseena a little' Karishma thinks.

Haseena chuckles and says," Honey you said your thoughts out loud."

Karishma blushes and hides her face. Haseena turns Karishma. Now Karishma faces Haseena. Haseena takes Karishma's chin in her hands and makes her look in Haseena's eyes.

" Don't ever hide your beautiful face from me okay?" Haseena says.

Karishma just nods.

" Words babygirl." Haseena says now her dom side taking over her.

" Y-yes." Karishma says. Karishma is sure her face is more red than a tomato itself.

Haseena takes the strap of Karishma's robe and begins to open it when suddenly the door opens and CC comes in.

" Gosh Moonie! Could have atleast knocked?" Haseena irritatedly says.

Karishma takes her wardi and runs in the bathroom embarrassed. CC eyes her while going and whistles.

" You've always been in the hot , powerful ones right?" CC says and smirks.

" Yeah just so I can watch them submit to me." Haseena says and grins.

" Yeah but you couldn't make me submit." CC teases Haseena.

" Yah! That's just cause you brought out the sub side of me." Haseena says and pouts like a little child.

" Oh my dear little one, now get up and brush your teeth....you breath stinks." CC teases Haseena a little more.

Haseena has always hated that nick name... little one.

" Don't call me that... but wait does that mean I was this close to Karishma with stinky breath!?!!" Haseena says....horror written all over her face.

CC laughs at Haseena. " No silly I was just kidding....btw I was just here to tell you that I have cooked breakfast, come down and eat instead of trying to eat youe girlfriend." CC says laughing.

" I bet my girlfriend tastes better than your breakfast bur I have just gotta work with what I have now ,don't I?" Haseena says getting disappointed.

" Ew I don't want to hear your pervert thoughts about your girlfriend. I am heading out. My poor ears." CC says amd runs down covering her ears.