16

Karishma goes to Kareena's house as fast as she can. Karishma spots a man outside Kareena's house in black clothes and what looked like a gun in his pockets. She quickly enters the house and closes all the doors and windows.

Kareena gets confused by watching this.

' I have never seen Kariamma this stressed or rather afraid. Definitely there is something going on.' Kareena thinks.

" Kariamma is something wrong?" Kareena asks Karishma.

"Nothing.....can you make me a cup of tea?" Karishma says massaging her head.

" Yes Kariamma." Kareena says and goes to the kitchen to make some tea.

Kareena comes back with a cup of tea and gives it to Karishma. Karishma sips the tea. Kareena goes behind Karishma and begins to massage Karishma's shoulders.

" What are you doing?" Karishma asks though she feels much relaxed.

" Just trying to reduce my sister's stress. Did something happen Kariamma?" Kareena asks.

Karishma takes Kareena's hand and pulls her to sit besides her. Karishma wanted to be honest with her sister. It is better to make Kareena aware of the situation so she can be alert.

Karishma narrates the whole shadow thing to Kareena. And even tells her that she went to Shivani this morning.

" Ayo amma! Why were you there even though you knew what Shivani did to senior sundari?" Kareena says.

" I have something planned Kareena....I am gonna play that Shivani in her own game." Karishma says.

" What do you have planned Kariamma?" Kareena asks.

" I'll tell you. I need you and Maddam Chandramukhi together so that I'll tell you both together. I am going to need both of your help." Karishma says determined.

" Kariamma then call Chandramukhi Ma'am here now.....please?" Kareena says with pout hoping that she'll get to meet her idol.

This brings a smile on Karishma's face.

" Okay I'll call her but promise me not to faint when you meet her." Karishma teases Kareena.

"KARIAMMA!" Kareena shouts and hits her shoulder. Karishma just laughs and calls CC.

"Hello? Chandramukhi Maddam?" Karishma says.

" Bhaukal devi.....you want to talk to Haseena?" CC asks expecting the call for Haseena.

" Actually no Maddam....I need to talk to you." Karishma says a little hesitantly.

' need to talk.... that's strange ....as far as I know Karishma, there's definitely something going on.' CC thinks.

" Well then talk." CC says.

" Not on the phone Maddam.....would you mind coming at Kareena's house ..... I'll text you the address." Karishma says.

" I'll be there." CC says.

" And one more thing Maddam....please don't tell this to Haseena." Karishma says.

' that weird....why would Karishma want to meet secretly with me without telling Haseena?' CC thinks.

" Okay just text me the address.... I'll drop Haseena at the thana and come." CC says.

CC cuts the call and shouts, " HASEENA!"

Haseena comes down from her room in her uniform ready to go to the Thana.

" You're not in uniform?" Haseena asks CC.

" Umm yeah I have some issues to take care of.... I'll drop you off at the Thana and I have to meet someone." CC says. Haseena nods and CC drops her off at the Thana.

CC reaches Kareena's house. She scans the area amd notices the same man who is standing out of Kareena's house in black clothes and a gun in his pocket.

CC calls Karishma and says that she is out of the house. Karishma opens the door for her and leads her in the hall.

Kareena watches her idol enter her house and she begins to freak out.
' omg omg THE CHANDRAMUKHI CHAUTALA is in my house.' Kareena thinks.

" Wait! You're Kareena aren't you? The actor?" CC asks Kareena.

" You know me! Omg Kariamma Chandramukhi Chautala knows me!" Kareena says in hyper excitement.

" She is kind of a fan of yours." Karishma whispers in CC'S ear.

" Bhaukal devi's sister my fan?" CC asks raising an eyebrow. Karishma rolls ger eyes and nods.

" Anyways nice to meet you Kareena.... I've seen your work....I must say I'm impressed." CC forwards her hand for a handshake. Kareena gladly accepts it.

" She's married." Karishma says in CC'S ears.

" What?!....gosh you could have told me sooner! Why do I always have to go for the forbidden ones!?!" CC mumbles. Karishma just laughs. Kareena is too busy admiring CC to notice the chat between Karishma and CC.

" Take a seat." Karishma says. Kareena brings tea for CC and sits besides her. CC smirks at Karishma. And Karishma just shakes her head.

" Okay jokes aside....what is that man with a gun doing outside of this house?" CC asks with a serious face.

" That's what I was going to tell you. As you know I have been working as a spy in Chingaari gang." Karishma says and proceeds to tell her all her plan.

CC listens intensely to Karishma. " This actually might work but Haseena will have to suffer very much." CC says.

" I know Maddam but it is the only thing we can do. " Karishma says.

" Ayo Kariamma but what role do I have in this?" Kareena asks.

" Kareena you'll be acting as Karishma the whole while I take Haseena to Shivani. I won't let Haseena live alone at that Rangrez Gali I'm also going with her." Karishma says.

" Are you sure you want to do this Karishma?" CC asks one last time.

" If it means Haseena gets to live a happy life, a life where there is no fear, no pills only peace I can sacrifice my life for her." Karishma says. Kareena hugs Karishma tightly.

" Well okay then ..... I'll go ahead and do as per the plan. I'll text you and then you can come to the Thana." CC says and goes to the Thana.

After CC leaves Karishma lets her tears fall freely. She cries in Kareena's arms.

" She's going to hate me Karu..... she'll never forgive me." Karishma says.

" Kariamma I am sure senior sundari will forgive you once she knows why you're doing this. She loves you soo much Kariamma....I know." Kareena says and comforts Karishma while she cries in Kareena's arms.

This place.... Kareena's arms was the only place where Karishma allowed herself to be weak. Kareena was the only one who knew how scared Karishma is from inside. Karishma always shows everyone she's tough and never cries but her sister only knows about her insecurities.... about her pressure. And Kareena promises that she'll be here for Karishma no matter what happens.

______________________________________
Comment your thoughts 🤗