9

In Mahila Police Thana

CC both worked in HM's cabin as CC was not ready to let HM out of her sight. CC had told Cheetah to set up a table for HM in her cabin and now both worked together in their cabin.

" Moonie where are you living by the way?" HM suddenly asks.

" Oh I didn't get the chance to think of all those things....I just wore my uniform and ran here.... I guess I'll be staying in a hotel untill I find a place to live." CC says.

" Moonie why don't you live with me?....Ammi has went to her brother's home and I live alone in my home." HM says.

" I would love to Hasi." CC says.

After working for sometime HM's phone suddenly rings. She saw a notification from an unknown number. She opened the message and saw it was a photo attached of Karishma Singh sitting at a Chai stall and shadow behind her with a knife in Shadow's hand.HM was very shocked.

" M-Moonie! Moonie! I think you should see this." HM said and handed the phone to CC. CC saw the photo, she immediately called Santosh Sharma.

" Santosh Sharma I want each and every detail of this number. Where it was activated, from where it is operating, everything." CC said and only gave the number to Santosh Sharma but didn't tell any reason as to why she has to search information, nonetheless Santu began her investigation.

In the meanwhile HM called KS quickly. " Karishma Singh I don't care what you're doing or where you are .....I want you in Thana in the next five minutes." HM said.

" You still have that dominant side to you huh?" CC said just to give HM a comic relief. HM blushed a little.

" Shut up moonie!" HM said. And they both laughed.

And like HM had ordered KS, she arrived at the Thana in less than 5 minutes. KS came in the cabin and saw thosw two laughing.

" Jai hind Maddam! Jai hind Maddamsir!" KS greeted CC and HM.

HM saw KS and immediately ran to hug her. HM checked for any injuries on KS. " Thank god you're okay KS." HM said.

" Why wouldn't I be okay MS?" KS asked HM but HM didn't reply.

" I'll give you both some privacy." CC said and went out of the cabin. While heading out CC mouthed HM to tell everything to KS. And HM always obeys CC.

HM went and closed the door to her cabin. She came back and showed the pic to KS.

"Amma iski maiya ki sasu maiyya .....who is this? Who has a crack in their and life's relationship?!" KS said.

HM holds KS by her shoulder and makes her sit on the sofa.

" KS what I am gonna tell you is a part of my life which very less people know about." HM starts but KS cuts her off. " I am guessing Chandramukhi Maddam is one of those people?" KS says .

HM glares at KS for cutting her mid sentence and says" Yes she is. Now I don't want to hear a single word untill I finish."

"So when I was in college, I lived in a sharing apartment with Chandramukhi Chautala. She is elder than me but we were in the same college. After a year of attending that college I started receiving letters. Generally I would not give them importance as I recieved many love letters but these were different.

These letters were too creepy. They had my photos in them, my whole day schedule, at what time where I'll be and with whom I'll be. It was hella creepy but I decided to ignore them.

Soon I started receiving those letters at my apartment too. Moonie or as you know her Chandramukhi, also got to know about these letters. I started getting messages from an unknown number.

It was all bearable untill I began to feel like I am being watched. Like someone is constantly watching me even at my home. Once I decided to reply to one of those messages.

And after I replied she appeared.

I don't know who she is because she always wore a mask. I remember when I first encountered her. It was a college prom and obviously me and Moonie attended it together. On the way back to home I messaged back to the unknown number asking who it is. CC had to wait in the college as she was the president of students council and couldn't leave untill everything was wrapped up.

When I reached my apartment as usual I removed my shoes before entering and on the lights. My soul left my body when I saw someone sitting on my sofa in the darkness. That someone had wore all black. Judging from her body she looked like a woman. She had an psycho glint in her eye.

She saw me and stood up. ' You look stunning in this dress. ' She said but in some actor's voice so I couldn't recognise the true her.

' Who are you and what are you doing in my apartment!?! Get out!' I shouted at her but it seemed to anger her. She suddenly came to me and held my both hands pinned them above my head and pressed me against the wall.

' pretty face you better watch you're tone otherwise it won't be good for you.' She said. I wasn't afraid of her at that time. ' Shut the hell up and get out!' I shouted and tried to free myself but clearly she was stronger than me.

' honey did you check your phone? I guess you didn't. I have you father and with one call I can end his life.' The shadow said. I ofcourse didn't believe her but soon I got a call from Ammi. The shadow took my phone and answered it and put it on speaker.

' Haseena beta....I can't find your abbu .....he went to buy milk in the morning and isn't back yet. I am really worried.' Ammi said. ' Don't worry ammi we'll find him.' I said and the Shadow disconnected the call.

I began to cry. ' What do you want? Wny are you here?' I asked her while crying. ' I want you Darling~ it's you that I want. Do as I say and your dear dad is safe with me.' Shadow said. We heard CC return and the Shadow quickly went out.

I narrated this whole incident to CC. Moonie came up with a plan. I did as the shadow told me to do for a couple of months and one day I called her at my apartment. She said she would be here and Moonie would retrieve my dad. But someone informed of our plan to her. The plan backfired on us and she killed my dad infront of my eyes and I couldn't do a single damn thing. She killed him but I never saw her again untill yesterday I again received the letters. "

HM shows KS the letters.

" MS why didn't you tell me thus earlier?" KS said.

" Karishma Singh I have tried to forget about this. This part of my life haunts me constantly and I didn't want it to get to you too. But now that the shadow is back, I know what she is capable of and I don't want any risk. " HM said determined to catch the shadow this time and end her.

" MS don't worry.... nothing is going to happen to me. Instead that shadow should worry about her well being. I will kill that shadow with my own hands. " KS said angrily.

" I hope we catch her soon." HM said.

______________________________________
Comment your thoughts guys 🤗✨
The shadow will be revealed in the next chapter 😉 stay tuned🤗