14

At that night later..... Karishma Singh got a call from Kareena.

"Kariamma! Kariamma I am alone at home. No one is with me! Kariamma please come home I am really getting bored?" Kareena says.

" Why? Where's Pushpa ji?" Karishma Singh says.

"Arey Guruji went to some relative's wedding." Kareena says.

" Amma bhak!....okay I'll be there...just stay in home.... don't open the door for anyone except me." Karishma Singh says.

"Yes Kariamma! Bye✨." Kareena says in her style.

Karishma Singh goes to Haseena and sees CC and HM laughing in the kitchen.

" Umm Maddamsir?" Karishma says.

" Ji Karishma." Haseena comes towards Karishma.

"Umm.... actually Kareena is alone at home....Pushpa ji has went to a wedding." Karishma says.

" That means Kareena is alone at her house!..... Karishma Singh what are you doing here?!? ....... immediately go to her.....I don't want anything happening to her." Haseena says panicking.

" Relax! Relax Maddamsir..... that's what I was telling you ..... I'll be with Kareena tonight...." Karishma says and rubs Haseena's back.

"I'll be okay, you first prioritise Kareena. Move faster." Haseena says and pushes Karishma.

Karishma heads out quickly, CC watches Karishma leave.

" Where did she go?" CC asks.

" Her sister is alone at the house today so she went to her." Haseena says and sits at the dinning table.

CC serves her and Haseena.

' Karishma didn't eat anything!' Haseena thinks.

" Moonie pack a tiffin for two quick!" Haseena says and runs out to search for Karishma.

Haseena sees Karishma about to start her bike.

" Karishma ! Wait!" Haseena says.

CC comes out and hands the tiffin to HM. Haseena takes the tiffin and goes to Karishma.

" You didn't eat anything.... here's some dinner for you and Kareena....make sure she eats everything." Haseena says.

" Sometimes I think you care for Kareena more than me." Karishma says with an angry pout on her face.

" Yeah....I thinking I might make her my girlfriend instead of you." Haseena teases Karishma with a smirk on her face.

" That's not fair!" Karishma says.

" Hahah I am jist kidding." Haseena says.

" I know.....I am too irresistible." Karishma says with a wink.

" Silly! Now go!" Haseena hands Karishma the tiffin and steps back.

Haseena watches Karishma untill she is out of her sight.

" Darling let's go in now....the food is getting cold." CC says and takes Haseena in.

Haseena and CC sit at the dinning table.

" You really love the girl don't you?" CC says with a smile on her face.

" Yes! Yes I really love her Moonie.....she is the only bright thing in my darkness." Haseena says with a dimpled smile and love in her eyes.

" Ha I am offended!" CC says and puts her hand on her chest faking pain.

CC and Haseen both laugh and have dinner.

Haseena calls Karishma after the dinner.

" Did you reach at the house?....was there any inconvenience on the way?" Haseena says.

" Who thought Haseena Malik will be such a protective girlfriend?" Someone says.

" Kareena?" Haseena replies.

" Hehe yes Senior Sundari! Kariamma just reached at my home and is freshening up so I picked up your call." Kareena says sheepishly.

" No worries Kareena.... you're like my sister you don't have to explain yourself. Did you guys eat?" Haseena asks.

" Yeah we'll eat as soon as Kariamma comes and by the way I know how to cook." Kareena says referring to the tiffin.

" Oh that tiffin.... actually did I tell you who made it?" Haseena says knowing that Kareena's ultimate role model is CC.

" You?" Kareena says.

" No silly goose! Your favourite CC made it." Haseena says.

" Wait what!?!....okay Senior sundari you can talk to your girlfriend...I am going to eat the food....I ain't giving anything to kariamma.... I'll give her food that I cooked! Bye!" Kareena says and hands the phone to Karishma.

" Maddamsir?" Karishma says.

" Karishma....I just called to see if you reached safely or not." Haseena says.

" Haseena you don't have to worry.... nothing is going to happen to any of us ......I won't let it happen." Karishma says determined.

" Anyways now you eat or else that silly goose will eat everything." Haseena says.

" Okay so now you got a nickname for her but not me?" Karishma says.

" Then let's give you one too.... how about angry rabbit ,mon petit monstre?" Haseena teases Karishma a little more.

" Did you just call me an angry rabbit!?!.....and please talk in languages that I understand." Karishma says.

" Haha okay babygirl now go and eat." Haseena says.

" Yes and by the way....I love the nickname." Karishma says and hangs up the call.

" Babygirl" Karishma tests the nickname on her lips and smiles bright.

Haseena opens the window and sleeps peacefully after the call. It was around 3 at night when Haseena felt like someone was watching her sleep. She tried to ignore it but the feeling only kept growing. She opened her eyes and gasped in fear.

Shivani was sitting in her bed watching Haseena sleep. She had a sickening smile on her face.....it was like Haseena's fear was pleasing her.

" You're not here! You're not here." Haseena closed her eyes and kept mumbling over and over again.

She once again opened her eyes to see if she is still there....and she was. Haseena moves to take her pills.

" DONT MOVE!" Shivani suddenly shouts.

Haseena gets afraid by this sudden aggressive behaviour. Her body and hands start shaking badly.

' it's okay I am just hallucinating..... she's not here..... she's not here' Haseena keeps on repeating this in her head.

Shivani notices Haseena shaking and her smile widens. She takes Haseena's hands in her own.

" As much as I love your fear darling.....you don't need to be afraid of me....I won't hurt you unless you do something wrong." Shivani says sickeningly sweet.

' wait if I am hallucinating how is she able to touch me!?.....what is happening to me!?......god!' Haseena thinks and crawls back towards the bedpost.

But Shivani holds her hand tight.

" S-Shivani p-please leave.....it hurts." Haseena says trembling.

Shivani gives one last hard squeeze on her hand " You can't run away from me darling.....I'll be back soon honey" Shivani says and leaves.

______________________________________

Comment your thoughts 🤗