27

Haseena and Karishma were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms when they heard loud banging on the door. Karishma and Haseena get up startled. Karishma gestures Haseena to be quite. Haseena goes to the door and opens it and Karishma hides under the bed.

Binny immediately comes in Haseena's room. Binny closes the door from inside.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH THINKING!? KARISHMA GET OUT FROM THE BED!" Binny shouts in anger but still keeps her voice down so that her voice doesn't go outside the room.

Karishma gets out from the bed and stands up dusting her clothes.

" Did you guys forget there were cameras in this fucking room!?" Binny says pinching the bridge of her nose.

Haseena's and Karishma's eyes go wide. They totally forgot that there were cameras in this room.

" Don't worry now .....I have deleted your clips and fitted the one where I talk with Haseena......Shivani hasn't seen the clip so its perfect for fitting it there." Binny says.

Karishma and Haseena release a sigh of relaxation.

" Aur ye kya baccho jaise harkat hai Karishma!?.....abhi bed ke neeche se thodi bhi dhul agar tumhare bandage mein chali jati toh infection ho jata!" Binny says and takes Karishma's hand in hers to examine if there's any dust on it.

Karishma looks at Haseena to see her glaring at these two. Karishma clears her throat and takes her hands from Binny's.

They suddenly hear a knock on Haseena's room door. Everyone eyes get wide. Binny gestures Karishma to climb back from the tree to the ground. Binny goes to open the door.

There stood Shivani with red eyes.
"What are you doing here in Haseena's room?......I am giving her space to adjust here.....so you're trying to steal her from me huh!?" Shivani says.

Haseena swiftly takes Binny behind her. " Leave her alone Shivani!" Haseena says.

" Yeah so now you've even made her attached to you!" Shivani shouts.

" SHIVANI WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!? I AM NOT AN OBJECT! I HAVE FEELING TOO! YOU CAN'T JUST PLAY WITH ME LIKE A PUPPET!" Haseena shouts loudly.

" BAS! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING NOW! WE'RE MARRYING TOMORROW!" Shivani says.

" I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN MARRY YOU!" Haseena shouts.

" Shivani think about this once!" Binny says.

" You shut up! I really wanted to do this the right way! But you've forced me to do this!" Shivani says to Binny.

" Shivani you can't force anyone against their will!" Binny shouts.

" Oh yeah now you'll tell me what to do!?" Shivani says.

" Shivani this is not right! " Binny shouts.

" Yeah just so you could get her to yourself!" Shivani shouts.

" Shivani! Shut your damn mouth! Haseena doesn't love you!" Binny says.

And then Shivani slaps her. Binny holds her face with tears in her eyes.

" Haseena loves me! She loves me and no one else!" Shivani says.

Binny doesn't reply she just holds her  face. All this while Haseena is crying in the window looking down at Karishma. Karishma looks at crying Haseena in the window. Karishma feels a banging pain in her chest watching her Haseena cry.

' This is it! This is officially the end of Shivani now! I am gonna finish her!' Karishma thinks.

" Binny get the fuck out.... you're no longer a part of Chingaari gang!" Shivani says.

Binny leaves with no reply. Shivani's eyes were glazed with tears too. Shivani's throat was heavy now. She closed the door and locked it from outside.

Shivani goes downstairs. She sees Karishma entering the house. Shivani then goes to Karishma.

" Karishma!.....Binny is no longer the part of Chingaari gang.....I give you the most important task of my life ......you have to make all the arrangements of mine and Haseena's marriage by tomorrow..... we're getting married tomorrow." Shivani says to Karishma keeping a hand on her shoulder.

" T-tomorrow.... you're marrying tomorrow?" Karishma says.

" Yes do you have any problem?" Shivani says.

" Umm...I- How will I arrange everything by tomorrow?" Karishma says.

" I don't know....I want everything done by tomorrow!" Shivani says and leaves.

" Amma bhak!" Karishma says.

' Ab Shivani ki barat jayegi sarkari gadi mein.' Karishma thinks.

Karishma calls a person." Amma jyada baketi nahi.....hume shaadi ka sara tam jham kal tak chahiye...." Karishma says.

" Umm-Maddam where will be the wedding?" The person asks.

" Wherever is fine!" Karishma says.

______________________________________
Aaj mai bahar thi pura din isliye chotasa chapter
Comment your thoughts 🤗