26

While CC and Zoya were busy having a tickle fight..... Karishma was in Haseena's room picking out her clothes. Karishma suddenly found a locket on the dresser. Karishma went and picked up the locket. The locket was made of glass around a rose petal. Karishma picked up the letter beside the locket. The letter said

' First flower given by Karishma to me. '

Karishma couldn't believe it. Haseena had made a locket of the first flower Karishma gave to her. Karishma found the box of chocolates she gave to Haseena when she prposed.

' she even kept the box.' Karishma thinks.

By watching all this.... Karishma has an idea. Karishma took Haseena's clothes in a bag and goes out. Karishma sees CC tickling Zoya on the couch.

"Ah ! Hahahhaahaa stop! " Zoya says while trying to shield her stomach. CC just continues to tickle her.

" Umm.... I'll be leaving now." Karishma says awkwardly.

" Where to?" CC asks and stops tickling Zoya. Zoya takes this time to relax a little.

" Oh I was just here to pick up some of Haseena's clothes." Karishma says.

" Okay....stay safe." CC says and watches Karishma leave. Zoya takes this chance and flips their position. Now CC is under Zoya while Zoya tickles her.

"Hahaha REVENGE!" Zoya shouts like a child.

Karishma goes to a florist and buys a big rose. She plucks out all of the thorns on that rose. Then she goes to a sweet shop and picks all Haseena's favourite sweets and chocolates. Karishma shoves everything in the bag.

Karishma reaches Rangrez Gali. She goes to the right side of Shivani's house. She sees a window open at the seconde floor. Karishma quickly climbs up the tree adjacent to the house and jumps in the window. Karishma looks at Haseena reading a book on the bed.

Haseena gets startled when someone suddenly jumps in her room from the window. " Gosh! Karishma you scared me!" Haseena says with a hand on her chest.

" Sorry." Karishma says sheepishly. " Haseena look its been soo long we have spent some quality time together.....we just got together and this happened.....I miss my Hasee." Karishma says with doe eyes.

" Aaw my baby....come here." Haseena says and pats the place besides her on the bed. Karishma smiles a gummy smile, locks the door and sits besides Haseena. Haseena wraps her hands around Karishma.

" Wait!" Karishma suddenly says. Haseena raises an eyebrow in confusion. Karishma gets up amd takes out the rose, the sweets and the chocolates from the bag.

" This rose is for someone soo special that she even surpasses the beauty of rose." Karishma says and hands over the rose to Haseena.

" These sweets are for someone who is even sweeter than the sweets themselves." Karishma says and hands the sweets to Haseena.

" Oh Karu thank you soo much." Haseena says and hugs Karishma. Haseena waits for Karishma to give her the chocolates too.

" What?" Karishma says.

" The chocolates?" Haseena replies.

" Oh no they are for me." Karishma teases Haseena.

" That's not fair!" Haseena says.

Haseena pouts and sits back. " Hey I am just kidding these are yours too." Karishma says.

Haseena gives Karishma a dimpled smile and takes the chocolates.

" Ah that smile is what made me fall for you." Karishma says while putting her hand on her chest.

Haseena looks down and blushes. Karishma holda Haseena's face and makes her look in her eyes. " Don't ever hide that beautiful face from me." Karishma says.

" Hey that's my line!" Haseena whines. Karishma just laughs and snuggles into Haseena.

" Read to me?" Haseena says to Karishma. Karishma nods and reads to Haseena. While Haseena eat the chocolates and feeds some of them to Karishma too.

After a while Haseena stops feeding Karishma. Karishma stops reading and looks if they ate all the chocolates. But instead finds Haseena asleep on her chest with the chocolate box in her hand. Karishma smiles at the sight.

Karishma then slowly takes the box from her hand, keeps it on the table besides the bed and clears the bed. Karishma carefully changes her position so that they both are comfortable and cozy. Haseena sleeps with her head on Karishma's chest and soon Karishma sleeps too. They sleep peacefully with a smile on both of their faces.

______________________________________
Short but sweet💗😌 Bonus for DeepPain0
Comment down your thoughts 🤗