8

Haseena didn't sleep that night. She was constantly thinking and thinking. She had took too many tablets and that was very unhealthy. Now even in her own home HM felt unsafe cause she knew the Shadow was capable of barging in.

Haseena was soo afraid that she stayed up all night alert and saw the sunrise. After bathing she remembered something rather someone. Haseena was sure that person will save her from shadow like the person did back then.

Haseena hurriedly picked up the phone and called a number that hasn't been dialed for months.

" Hello?" HM said shakily.

" Omg Haseena it's been so long....how are you?" The person on the phone said.

" I am not good....s-she is back." Haseena said with trembling voice.

The person on the other end of phone immediately understood what HM was talking about.

" Hasu don't panic.... I'll be there before you reach the Thana. Don't be scared sweetheart....I am on my way." The person said and hurriedly began the preparations.

Haseena on the other hand took some time to relax. She cooked breakfast for herself and ate it. She soon got ready to go to the Thana. Just then she saw KS calling her. HM knew the reason why KS was calling her but decided to just tell KS face to face.

HM took her car and drove to the Thana. After reaching there HM saw the car of the person standing there and the person was waiting outside the thana.

" My moonie! " Haseena shouted and ran towards the person with open arms. The person opened her arms too amd Haseena jumped in her arms.

(Just like this)

"Lets talk in your Cabin huh?" The person turned around and went in Thana.

When everyone saw the person, they were shocked and saluted.

" Jai hind Maddam!" They all said.

The person greeted them back ," Jai hind!"

That's when our bhaukal queen took her entry.

" Chandramukhi ma'am ?" Karishma Singh says.

" Aahhh yes Karishma Singh! " Chandramukhi says.

"We'll be in my cabin." HM says and heads to her cabin.

CC( Chandramukhi Chautala) puts her hand on the lower back of Maddamsir and follows her to her cabin.

" Maddamsir and CC Maddam know each other?" Santosh asks everyone.

" Yeah it seemed soo..... didn't you see how MS( maddamsir) hugged her when she arrived." Cheetah says.

" Maddamsir hugged her?" KS asks a little surprised.

" Wait don't you smell something burning?" Pushpa ji says mischievously.

" Amma bhak!....CC Maddam and MS were in the same college so maybe they know each other from then." KS said.

In MS's cabin

" Hasu you alright?" CC asks HM.

" Yeah now that you're here." HM says.

" Now tell me everything.... don't even leave a single detail." CC says.

HM narrates the whole scene to CC and CC listens to HM carefully trying to connect the dots.

" Hasu I'll be transferring here at this Thana untill I don't catch that shadow. This time she will not escape from my hands." CC says determined.

Soon CC calls the headquarters and makes her arrangements. CC being the best female officer gets everything handed to her. CC gets the position of SHO in the Thana.

HM is now the inspector. But she doesn't mind as long as her moonie is with her. Moonie is a nickname HM came up with for CC in their college days.

" Moonie thank you for coming here on just a call of mine. I will always be grateful." HM says with tears in her eyes.

Everyone in the Thana watches CC and HM but they couldn't hear anything. Everyone watched as HM eye's were brimming with tears and CC hugger her immediately. HM hid her face in CC's chest.

" And one more thing Moonie, don't tell anything about this to Karishma Singh. She is already tensed....I don't want my problems on her plate." HM says.

" Don't worry honey....I am here now.... I won't tell her... you're safe now....no need to be scared okie?" CC says as she strokes HM's cheeks.

KS was really feeling jealous watching these two this close. KS has always been possessive but didn't just want to let Maddamsir know yet cause she didn't wanna risk their relationship. But that didn't stop her from being angry. HM didn't pick up her calls because she was with CC.

HM and CC came out of the cabin.

"Everyone come here. I am very happy to tell you that Moon-.....ahem....CC Maddam will work with us as the SHO of the Thana while I'll be working as the inspector here." HM said clasping her hands together.

CC smiled at everyone. " Soo guys I hope you all co-operate with me. I wouldn't be here if hasu- ..... ahem ahh....Haseena Malik wouldn't have called me. So let's work together ay?" CC says.

Everyone nods and says yes Maddam. Everyone was happy that CC is working with them but they did not like seeing their Maddamsir working as inspector. But nonetheless they were all willing to take the situation positively.

But our KS sensed that something is wrong. Maddamsir' s eyes looked puffy and red. She was shaking a little and had a little restlessness in her behaviour which is quite contradictory.

HM is always calm and composed. It was almost as if HM is scared of something.... almost as if something is gonna jump on her any minute now. KS decided to reach the bottom of this matter. She knew that this behaviour of Maddamsir was the reason why CC was here.

' I will find out what is wrong....I cannot see my Haseena this vulnerable.' KS thought.

______________________________________

Hey guys! Comment your thoughts 🤗
Thank for 3K readers💗....this is truly a great achievement for me....love you all💕💖