10

After telling everything of KS , HM gave her some time to process these things. KS was sitting on the table thinking hard about all this situation. KS just didn't believe that this badass woman Haseena can have a scared, traumatized one in there too. And this made her more angry. All these years KS never noticed. How can she be soo blind!?!

While thinking KS got a call....but she was too engrossed in thinking. "Karishma Maddam... Karishma Maddam!" Santu was trying to call her. Suddenly Pushpa ji goes and sees the call and squeezes KS's ears...." Amma bhak! What are you doing Pushpa ji?....shit leave it!" KS said while holding Pushpa ji's hand. Pushpa ji shows KS the call and it was someone named 'Darling'.

"As far as I know.... you proposed MS and have her number saved as Maddamsir.... then who is this darling!?" Pushpa ji says...her motherly nature taking over.

" Amma topa ho kya? Darling is my friend....amma she saved her number in my phone like that. Now leave." KS said angrily.

Pushpa ji left KS's ear and angrily went down to sit on her desk. KS went out and called the number again.

" Shivani?" KS said.

" Nah! Binny is speaking. Shivani Tai is home back and wants you here as soon as possible! Apparently she is worried about your sister's health." Binny says in her usual manner amd cuts the call.

KS went back in to collect her jacket. As soon as HM saw KS heading out, she ran out of cabin and stopped before her. CC saw this and ran too.

" Where do you think you're going?" HM said with one hand on her waist.

" Shivani is back from Mumbai Maddamsir....she has called me asap. I told her Kareena is not well so I had to be back at Lucknow." KS said.

"No! You're not going!" HM shouted.

Everyone was shocked to see HM like this. CC noticed this.

CC came from the back and whispered in HM's ears, " Sweetheart calm down.... everyone is watching. Now let KS go..... nothing will happen to her. I have my undercover agents behind her. Trust me darling."

HM calmed down a little.

" Fine you can go but don't take too long.....and call me as soon as you feel uneasy." HM said and hugged KS.

KS was very disturbed by all this. She seemed very absentminded. She was just thinking of a way to catch that Shadow.

KS reached Rangrez Gali and went inside where Shivani was sitting on the chair in her usual style.

" Darling! Finally!....how is your sister now?" Shivani says.

KS was too busy thinking.

" Huh?" KS said.

"Your sister?" Shivani says.

" Yeah yeah she-she's fine now." KS said.

Shivani right off the bat noticed that something is wrong with KS. She just decided to ask her later.

" I called you here because I just wanted to discuss the security design here. I want to make some adjustments to it. " Shivani says.

Shivani, Binny , KS and Sayra begun were sitting on the sofa with a map on the table.

Binny begins to explain the current security system. Everything was arranged exceptionally.

Shivani heard everything while keeping an eye on KS. KS still seemed out of it.

Shivani was explaining everyone how some things are wrong and wants them corrected.

" Darling what do you think?" Shivani asks.

" Huh?.... sorry I wasn't listening.....I just have a lot on my mind now." KS said while rubbing her forehead.

" Then why the hell are you even here!?! Just a waste of space." Binny says.

" Binny! Go fetch some hot tea for Karishma. We'll continue this meeting later. " Shivani says.

" But Tai-" Binny goes to say but is silenced just by a glare of Shivani.

Binny brings the tea and keeps it on the table hardly. Everyone leaves the room and now just Shiavni and KS are left in the room.

" Darling....I have noticed that something is troubling you.....what is it? Maybe I can help?" Shiavni says.

' Shivani is really powerful and has her people everywhere....maybe she can help me find out who shadow is?' KS thinks.

" Nothing....I am just a little stressed." KS says.

' But I don't want any help from this Chingaari gang!' KS thinks.

Shivani comes little forward and keeps her hand on KS' thigh and says," that's what I am asking Darling....what are you stressed about?"

KS looks at Shivani's hand on her thigh, " I said nothing Shiavni." KS says.

" Let me guess?.....are you perhaps thinking about the shadow?" Shiavni says and smirks.

" How do you know? Do you know shadow ?....if so hand her to me and Imma make that bitch's life a living hell." KS says shocked.

Shivani Tai gets up and begins laughing. A maniacal laugh that is heard throughout the Gali.

" Why are you laughing?" KS asks.

" Darling....I am laughing because you're asking Shadow herself to give shadow to you." Shivani says.

" Wh-what? You are the shadow! " KS says now getting angry.

" Yes darling I am." Shivani says.

After hearing this all KS could see was red. She lept on Shivani. Shivani expected this.

" Ah ah ah Darling....you better stay back or I swear you're sister will have a very brutal death. I have my women spying on everyone who is precious to you. One wrong step and one of them dies. " Shivani says.

KS knew Shivani could do what she said so stepped back.

" Look Shivani you'll never get to her. I'll protect her with all I have." KS says angrily while clenching her fists.

" Darling....no one can stop me....not even her 'Moonie' could stop me.... what are you?" Shivani says.

" Anyways it's time that Shadow reveals herself. Darling run and tell Haseena Malik that Shivani Pawar is the shadow...and very soon Haseena Malik is going to be mine and only mine." Shivani says.

KS was about to kill her but thought against her and ran out. She took her bike and went speedily towards the thana.

KS parked the bike out of the Thana and ran in HM's cabin where CC and HM were.

KS opened the door panting and said,
" Shivani is the shadow."

______________________________________

How was the reveal?
Comment your thoughts 🤗