19

As soon as Karishma got out from Kareena's house she scanned the whole area. The man seemed to be no where near. Karishma turned to start her bike but suddenly someone grabbed her from behind and pressed a chloroform scarf on her face. Karishma tries to free herself but someone else ties her hand.

Karishma was then took to a empty abandoned factory. When Karishma woke up she was tied on a chair and Shivani was sitting before her.

" WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS SHIVANI!?" Karishma shouts and tries to break off.

" Tch...tch.... those ropes aren't moving darling.....anyways.....I have been trying to do it the right way with Haseena.....I am trying to give her space....BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I TOLERATE ANYONE NEAR HER!!" Shivani suddenly shouts at the last.

Shivani pulls out her phone and shows Karishma the video. In that video Haseena was hugging Karishma in her room. When Haseena takes Karishma's hands and wraps them around her.

" WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO GO IN HASEENA'S ROOM!? WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION?!" Shivani shouts.

" SHIVANI HASEENA HAS ONCE BEEN MY SENIOR....MY FRIEND....HOW THE HELL AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO COMFORT HER!?" Karishma shouts her.

Shivani suddenly stop shouting and laughs. A laugh that is soo maniac that even Karishma gets goosebumps.

" Don't worry darling after today.....you will know not to touch anything that belongs to me." Shivani sickeningly says.

" HASEENA DOESN'T BELONG- AAHHHHHHHHHH.!" Karishma was saying something but midsentence Shivani keeps a hot iron on both of Karishma's hands. Karishma screams in pain. The skin of Karishma's hands began to smell like burnt carbon.

" Aaaahhhhh! Grrehhhh! STOP!" Karishma shouts with tears streaming down her face.

Shivani takes the iron off of Karishma's hands. Karishma still kept screaming.  Karishma body began trembling with pain. Shivani left Karishma there.

Karishma's throat was itching with all the screaming. She kept crying and crying untill her throat went dry.

By the time Binny came to Karishma, Karishma was feeling wholly numb. She had stopped screaming and the tears on her cheeks were dried off. Karishma was just staring at the wounds on her hand.

Binny saw Karishma tied to chair and with burnt hands. Binny gasped loudly and began crying. She ran to Karishma and began to free her. Binny kept crying and repeating, " I am soo sorry....I couldn't come earlier .... it's all my fault....please forgive me."

But Karishma seemed to be lost in her own world. Binny words were foreign for her. Binny frees Karishma and picks her up carefully. Binny takes Karishma to her van and makes her sit in the backseat. She moves faster than she's ever been and takes Karishma to Rangrez Gali and in her room.

Binny takes Karishma's hands and begins to wash the wounds. Binny expected Karishma's reaction when she was about to apply alochol on her wounds. But Karishma didn't even flinch. Binny began to get more tensed by this. After wrapping Karishma's wounds Binny brought water for Karishma.

Binny tried to call Karishma. But Karishma didn't even blink her eyes.

" KASHI!" Binny shouts.

' kashi! Mom used to call me Kashi.' Karishma thinks. And this seemed to bring Karishma back to her senses.

Karishma saw that she was in Binny's room and her wounds were wrapped in bandages.

" I-I am sorry....I- you weren't responding so-so I called you Kashi." Binny tries to say between hiccups.

" Its okay. " Karishma simplay says.

Binny sighs in relief after hearing Karishma's voice and hugs her tightly.
Karishma spends the day in Binny's room, taking some time for herself.

At the evening later, Binny comes in her room and sees Karishma staring outside the window.

" Kashi,....the dinner is ready and before you deny.....Haseena is waiting for you there." Binny says.

"I'll be there." Karishma says.

Karishma sighs and goes down in the kitchen and sits at the dinning table.

Haseena gets up and gasps at Karishma's condition. " What happened?!" Haseena asks panicking.

Shivani enters the kitchen and holds Haseena's shoulders and makes her sit besides her on the dinning table.

" Nothing! Karishma just fell from her bike." Shivani says.

' these wounds don't look like they have came from falling off the bike....' Haseena thinks.

Haseena glances at Karishma but Karishma doesn't look at Haseena.

Binny comes and helps Karishma sit at the table. A servent serves them food and everyone begins to eat except for Haseena amd Karishma.

Haseena waits for Karishma to eat first. Karishma understands that and forwards her hand to eat but screams in pain.

Haseena and Binny both say, " Let me feed you!"

Shivani gets angry but controls herself and says, " Binny..... feed her."

Binny turns her chairs and faces Karishma. Binny takes a bite and forwards towards Karishma.

" Kashi open your mouth." Karishma says.

Haseena quickly turns towards Binny after she hears Kashi. This time Karishma glances towards Haseena and apologizes through her eyes.

Haseena watches Binny feed to Karishma. Karishma quietly eats everything.

Haseena gets a surging feeling of jealousy in her body. Haseena then quickly keeps her hand on Karishma's thigh under the table. Karishma doesn't react....nor does she looks at Haseena. She makes it look like her full attention is on Binny but reality is something else.

' Maddamsir eat something.' Karishma says in her mind. ( Famous telepathy again🙌)

That's when Haseena picks up her food and begins to eat. Karishma relaxes after watching Haseena eat. Binny helps Karishma drink water and holds her head and shoulders.

Haseena burns in jealousy after watching this. Haseena smirks after thinking of all the punishments she is going to give Karishma after all of this. Shivani notices Haseena smirk.

" What happened Haseena?" Shivani asks amusingly.

" Nothing." Haseena says and ducks her head.
______________________________________
Comment your thoughts on this psychotic Shivani😏