37

Later that night Anika called Karishma asking her to take a walk with her. Karishma agreed and currently Anika and Karishma were walking on the pavement in the hotel besides the pool.

" Look Kashi I don't how to say this..... it's kinda weird." Anika says playing with her hands.

" You can say whatever you want Berry unless it's a proposal." Karishma says dead eye. Anika laughs out loud.

" Actually.....I fell for someone." Anika says looking down hiding her blush.

" What really!? Who's the lucky one?" Karishma says wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

" It's Moonie." Anika says. For a minute there's complete silence between the two but after sometime Karishma smiles wide and hugs Anika.

" I am soo happy for you both. You both truly deserve each other." Karishma says.

Anika smiles wide too and they both sit on the pool side dipping their toes in water.

" I wanna propose her tomorrow ......and I don't know what she likes and what not .....please help me Kashi?" Anika asks with hope in her eyes.

" Ofcourse Berry!" Karishma says.

" You still remember the nickname huh?" Anika asks.

" Yeah ofcourse you used to eat Berries like crazy hence Berry is my nickname for you." Karishma says and they both laugh when they remember how Anika used to finish cans and cans of berries.

The next day Anika planned the date with a little help of Karishma.

Anika and CC were in a room when Anika turned to CC.

" Um...Moonie.....would you like to go on a date with me?" Anika asks suddenly.

Moonie is surprised by the sudden question. Moonie just nods. Anika smiles seeing her nod.

Anika takes Moonie to a local book fair. Moonie's eyes shine bright looking at the book fair.

" I didn't know they had book fairs here!" Moonie said excitedly.

" These are the local book fair....they are awesome you can get any book you want and this is for you." Anika says and pulls out a book from her bag.

Moonie looks at the book and smiles. " Omg I wanted this book for ages!" Moonie says.

" Thank you Anika really thank you." Moonie says and hugs Anika.

Moonie and Anika explore the book fair. The whole while they were walking Moonie held Anika's hand.

" You're the over protective types huh?" Anika asks Moonie smirking.

" Eh... um....you could say that." Moonie says sheepishly.

Anika just laughs and says ," I like it."

Moonie smiles and holda Anika's hand tight. Moonie and Anika play games together.

Anika then sees a really mesmerizing necklace in a game stall. Anika goes and asks the man how can she win the necklace. The man says simply by shooting 3 bullets at the centre of the target set in front of her. Moonie steps infront.

" I'll win it for you." Moonie says. " Hand me the gun." Moonie says to the man. The man hands the gun to Moonie.

Moonie swirls the gun in her hand and shoots the target at the centre. Anika isn't really shocked cause she knows what Moonie's capable of. But the people around them really get shocked to see Moonie get it right in the first shot.

Moonie then shoots second time and gets right in the centre this time too. By now a large crowd is gathered around them cheering Moonie.

Moonie just lazily shoots the third shot and gets the centre this time too. The crowd cheers loudly. Moonie gets the necklace and puts it on Anika's neck.

Anika has no intention on playing but in the distance she heard some boys talking about Moonie. The boys were discussing how one of them is gonna ask Moonie for her number. Anika gets jealous after listening to them. Anika turns to the man.

" The gun." Anika saya coldly.

The man reloads the gun and hands it to Anika.

Anika then shoots all the 3 bullets in one go and all the three of them hit the centre. Moonie looks at Anika and smiles.

" That's my girl." Moonie says and keeps her hand on Anika's shoulder.

Anika searches the price section and finds a really cool bracelet. She then tells the man to give the bracelet and then she puts it on Moonie's hand.

" This will always be the reminder of our first date." Anika says while touching the necklace.

Moonie smiles and takes Anika to eat cotton candy. Moonie and Anika eat cotton candy while joking around.

" This was the best date of my life." Moonie says. Anika smiles and then holds Moonie's hand.

" Moonie will you be my girlfriend?" Anika asks.

Moonie frowns at that. Anika gets tensed.

" I wanted to ask that first!" Moonie says.

" Oh my god Moonie I was on the verge to have a heart attack!" Anika says keeping her hand on her chest.

Moonie just laughs. They spend the whole day just exploring the book fair and getting to know each other better.

______________________________________

Finally my Moonie has got someone for her too.....ah I am soo happy..... comment your thoughts 🤗