28

Zoya was spying on the Rangrez Gali when she saw a beautiful girl speeding on her bike. Seemingly she was crying. She had on a maroon saree so Zoya decided to follow her.

The girl was on a white sports bike. Zoya followed her till the outskirts of the town. Zoya saw the girl park her bike furiously but still with care and run down and crouch on knees crying.

Zoya decided to look her profile up on the information she's been provided. She later got to know that the girl on the white sports bike is Binny. The pillar of Chingaari gang and the one who loves Karishma. The last part made Zoya a little sad.

Zoya slowly went to Binny and sat besides her. Binny looks at her and wipes her tears.

" Who are you!?" Binny demands.

" Zoya Malik.... Haseena Malik's sister." Zoya says and forwards her hand for Binny to shake. Binny is a little sceptical at first but shakes her hand nonetheless.

" Binny.....ex member of Chingaari gang." Binny says.

Zoya raises an eyebrow at her. " Ex?" Zoya asks.

" Yes I am no longer the part of the gang.....and even I don't want to be a part of the gang which forces people and feels justice is unimportant before their obsession." Binny says now tears flowing through her eyes.

Zoya listens everything attentively.

" What are you doing here!? Are you following me!?" Binny asks getting defensive.

" Hey hey relax no need to go all fighting mode." Zoya says.

This makes Binny smile a little.

" I was initially following you....but when I saw you crying I just couldn't help myself but be there for you." Zoya says looking in Binny's eyes.

' I don't know why but her words sound so genuine.' Binny thinks.

" Why were you following me!?" Binny says.

' I feel like I can trust her.' Zoya thinks.

" You see I am am undercover agent and I've been given your Gang to investigate against." Zoya says.

" Why are you telling me this?" Binny asks confused.

" Cause I know you're a good person.....cause I know at the end you want people to have justice.....but trust me with Shivani's obsession I don't think Chingaari gang is striving for people's justice." Zoya says softly.

" I am truly sorry for Shivani jiji's behaviour.....I didn't know she would go to this level.....I thought her love was genuine and pure just like-"Binny was about to say further but stopped.

Zoya looked in Binny eyes and whispered softly. " Just like yours. Just like the way you genuinely love Karishma Singh."

Binny gasps and turns to Zoya. Binny has tears in her eyes when she remembers the wounds on Karishma's hands. Every flashback starts playing before Binny.

" Hey hey.....these pretty eyes are for me to get lost in.....not for your tears." Zoya says and wipes Binny's tears.

" It's okay Binny.....we can still undo everything.....Shivani is not mentally stable and I don't know if she'll use the gang for people's good now." Zoya says.

" How can we undo everything? It's too late..... she's going to make Haseena marry her tomorrow." Binny says.

Zoya blanks up for a minutes. Zoya has always seen Haseena with power. Haseena has always been an inspiration for her. Just by thinking how much helpless Haseena must feel right now....Zoya completely blanks out.

Binny looks at Zoya and sees her internal turmoil. Binny trues calling her name but to no avail. Binny shakes Zoya a little and Zoya comes back to her senses.

" Uh shit I am sorry. Binny please help me. I don't want my sister marrying a psycho. She must feel soo helpless right now." Zoya begins to ramble.

Zoya has always been a strong headed person but when it came to Haseena she didn't know why she was feeling this scared. Maybe all the time she felt strong was because she knew Haseena always has her back but this time.

' I've got to do something!' Zoya thinks.

" But what can I do to help you?! I am no longer even a part of the gang." Binny says.

" Binny....I know Shivani has kept all the files and the proofs of her illegal doings with you.....just tell me where those are.....if we can get to those and have your confession we can stop the wedding and arrest Shivani." Zoya says getting up.

" Yeah Shivani once gave me all those things to keep it safely.... I've kept it in Basant Kunj.....that place is like a fortress for Chingaari gang. Not even a animal can enter it without Shivani's permission there." Binny says.

" And where is this Basant Kunj?" Zoya asks.

" There's a village near Lucknow called Jhansipur.....behind it there's a bunglow and behind the bungalow there's Basant Kunj." Binny replies.

" Well Binny will you be able to guide us to the proofs?" Zoya asks.

" Ofcourse.....but I am not the part of the gang anymore.....they won't allow me." Binny says.

" Who says we're going to ask their permission to go in?..... we'll barge in." Zoya says sassily.

" Huh?" Binny says in confusion.

" Wait I'll tell you everything." Zoya says and tells her the plan.

Zoya smirks and calls her friends.

" Mira, Mishri and Chandramukhi......get your weapons ready we've got a village to barge in." Zoya says.

______________________________________
Comment your thoughts 🤗