21

In the morning everyone was down for breakfast. Except for Karishma. Binny, Haseena and Shiavni were seated at tbe dinning table when they see Karishma coming down the stairs.

Karishma had wore a blue checked shirt, high waisted jeans and cargo shoes and ofcourse her famous goggles.

' I swear I love this look on her. I swear it makes me wanna do soo many unholy things.' Haseena thinks and adores Karishma.

" Where are you going darling?" Shivani says.

Haseena comes back to her senses and frowns when she hears Shivani's endearment for Karishma.

" To the Thana. Duh!" Karishma says sassily.

" Wait then I'll come too." Haseena says and gets up.

" And where do you think you're going?" Shivani says.

" I think you really have some hearing issues. I am going the the thana." Haseena says and Binny giggles. Shivani silences Binny by her glare.

" Who gave you the permission to go?" Shivani asks getting up.

" I don't need any permission to go to MY THANA." Haseena says pressurising on my thana.

" You put one foot out of Rangrez Gali and I swear I'll burn down the whole Thana." Shivani says with a smile on her face like she's talking about tea.

" Just like you burned Karishma's hands." Haseena says.

Shivani gets shocked and turns to look at her. Shivani then glares at Karishma.

" Look at me when I am talking! I am an SHO these things aren't hard for me to find out." Haseena says.

" YEAH! YEAH I'LL BURN THE THANA JUST LIKE I BURNT KARISHMA'S HANDS." Shivani shouts banging her hand on the table.

Haseena doesn't cower.

" Look Shivani I was quiet untill it was only upto me. But now it's the question of safety of my loved ones. And if you think I am going to sit quietly and take it then you're wrong!..... don't you ever underestimate me!" Haseena says looking in Shivani's eyes.

Binny and Karishma watch the conversation quietly.

" This! This is what made me fall for you Haseena." Shivani says and grabs Haseena's chin.

Karishma clenches her fists and was about to throw a punch at Shivani when Haseena signaled her not to.

Haseena jerks Shivani's hand. And goes in her room and locks the door from inside.

" Give her lunch after sometime. " Shivani says and leaves. Binny glanced one last time at Karishma and then leaves too.

Karishma stands outside of the Rangrez Gali near her bike. Karishma knew that Haseena was too stubborn and would never listen to Shivani. After 15 minutes Haseena slowly tip toed to the window in Karishma's room and jumped out of it.

Haseena ran out of the Rangrez Gali to Karishma's bike. Karishma gave her a helmet and took her to Kareena's house where everyone was waiting for both of them.

Haseena notices that Karishma's wounds weren't properly healed and began bleeding while driving.

" Karu stop the bike!.... I'll drive.... your hands are bleeding!" Haseena says.

" We'll just reach now.... it's okay I'll drive." Karishma says.

" Karishma Singh stop the bike this instant." Haseena says with her full Maddamsir mode on. Karishma stops the bike without wasting a second. This makes Haseena smirk.

Haseena drives the bike amd Karishma sits behind her. Karishma holds Haseena's waist from behind and places her face in the crook of Haseena's neck.

The feeling of Karishma's hot breath on Haseena's neck was making her go mad.

' this is not the time to get turned on Haseena! You've got to reach the house you're driving!' Haseena tells herself in her mind.

Karishma softly moves head.

'Karishma I swear if you don't stop I'll take you here itself!' Haseena thinks.

" What are you thinking Haseena?" Karishma asks.

Karishma voice on Haseena's neck sent vibrations through Haseena's body. Haseena just shakes her head saying nothing. Karishma knew what she was doing but she wanted to tease Haseena more.

When Haseena applied brakes Karishma softly kisses her neck. " Oops you applied breaks way too fast and this happened." Karishma says innocently.

" If this is what happens after a fast break.....I just might use it more often." Haseena says.

Haseena and Karishma both laugh and go inside Kareena's house.

Kareena sees the bandages on Karishma's hand. The bandages were turned red due to the blood. CC watches Haseena enter.

CC hugs Haseena and begins to ask her a million questions and starts apologising.

Kareena goes to Karishma and begins to ask about the wound. Kareena makes Karishma sit on the sofa and begins to change Karishma's bandages.

" Kareena if you don't mind can I do it?" Haseena asks. Kareena just hands over the bandages to Haseena.

Haseena crouches down before Karishma and begins to wrap her hand in bandages. When Haseena sees how much skin on Karishma's hands is burned tears begin rolling down her eyes. Karishma softly grips Haseena's cheeks and makes her look in eyes. They have a beautiful eye lock and get lost in eachother's eyes.

" Don't cry." Karishma whispers gently.

Haseena was soo angry now. When the game was just between her and Shivani it was okay but now Shivani had made big mistake by bringing Karishma in it. Haseena made a promise to herself that she'll make Shivani pay.

CC asks Karishma what happened and Karishma tells everything to CC and Kareena. Kareena begins to cry after hearing this. Karishma quickly pulls Kareena in a hug.

" Don't cry Baccha....this is nothing....it doesn't hurt I swear!" Karishma says and comforts Kareena.

" I have gethered some evidences against Chingaari gang but they aren't strong enough to arrest Shivani. Karishma did you find anything in their house?" CC asks.

" No Maddam I've searched their whole house....I didn't find a single proof against them.....a single proof is far away when I couldn't even find a single file." Karishma says.

Karishma has been searching every corner of Shivani's house these past days but found nothing. Karishma had hoped that she would find something in Shiavani's house.

" That means everything is kept at one place.....all the files and the evidences are kept together." CC says.

" And Shivani would keep this either with herself or someone she really trusts." Haseena says thinking.

Suddenly something in Haseena's and Karishma's eyes seem to light up.
" BINNY!" They both say at a time.
______________________________________

Comment down your thoughts 🤗