33

After the dinner....Haseena and Karishma were preparing to sleep. Karishma was facing towards the wall while Haseena was behind her. Suddenly Haseena turned Karishma around and pushed her on the bed. Karishma was now lying on the bed with her feet dangling off its one end. In less than a second Haseena was sitting on Karishma's legs.

Haseena grabbed Karishma's hands and pinned them to the bed. Haseena crouched down and sternly says , " What was that during the dinner?"

Karishma was too stunned to speak anything. Haseena being this close to Karishma made her thoughts go wild. Karishma's heart began beating loud. Karishma saw Haseena say something but she was too busy staring at Haseena's lips to comprehend what she was saying.

Haseena saw Karishma was still in a trance so she tugged at Karishma's hand harder. This brought Karishma to her senses. Karishma's face turned red.

" I asked you something darling?" Haseena says blowing air on Karishma's neck. Karishma gets goosebumps by this. Karishma's while body feels hot. " She ...um..she .....sheismyex." Karishma first couldn't speak but says the last thing in one breath.

This causes Haseena to laugh loudly. Haseena's grip on Karishma's hand loosened. Karishma took this chamce and in no time Haseena was under Karishma. Haseena's eyes widen. " Why are you laughing?" Karishma asks cutely while pouting.

" Hhaha....I never took you for the relationship type in college." Hasena says between her laughs. Karishma pretends to be offended and says, " You don't know how I was in college!" Haseena then laughs again.

" By looking at the way you shy down before me.....I was sure you were a new player in this game." Haseena says and keeps her hands on Karishma's waist. " Hey! Actually you're true....I was never the relationship type in College..... Anika approached me first." Karishma says sheepishly and gets off from Haseena.

Karishma was afraid that Haseena would get angry at her now that Anika is here but actually Haseena handled it pretty well. Karishma picks up Haseena bridal style and keeps her on the bed. Karishma then gets in the bed besides her and nuzzles her face in Haseena's neck.

As Karishma and Haseena was about to sleep a phone rang in their room. " Amma bhak!" Karishma cursed and picked up the phone to see who is calling at this moment. Karishma saw an unknown number....this intrigued her.

Karishma picked  up the call amd when the person spoke the first lime she knew who it was.

" Hey sexy legs." Anika says on the phone. Karishma's face instantly turns red.

" You still stuck on that name? And who gave you my number?" Karishma says still blushing. Haseena stares at her weirdly.

" Babes back then you had sexy legs and you still do.....so it's only fair to continue on that nickname. And besides I am a spy it's not hard for me to find a mere number." Anika says sassily.

" Amma bhak! Zoya gave you the number , didn't she?" Karishma says. Haseena's ear perk up at the mention of Zoya.

" Maybe or maybe not." Anika replies.

" Yeah I know you enough to comprehend it's meaning as a yes." Karishma says plainly.

" Oh you still flatter me." Anika laughs and says.

" Why are you calling me?" Karishma asks.

" I need somewhere to live. I ain't got enough money to spend on the hotels everyday sexy legs." Anika says.

Karishma has always been overprotective and when she heard Anika saying she is living in a hotel Karishma instantly turned towards Haseena and told Anika to put the phone on hold.

" Hasee.....Anika is staying in a hotel in Lucknow." Karishma says.

" What ? Really? Isn't it a bit expensive to stay at hotels every night......and did she check the security system there?" Haseena asks concerned.

" Yeah that's why she called me....umm I was...um I was hoping like since my apartment is empty....she can live there?" Karishma consciously asks Haseena.

" Babygirl why are you asking me?.... it's your apartment.... I will support any decision of your." Haseena says.

This makes Karishma smile out wide. Karishma hugs Haseena and pecks her on the cheek.

" I love you!" Karishma says.

Haseena laughs and tells Karishma she loves her too.

Karishma returns to her call and says, " I am currently living with my girlfriend.....so you can use my apartment untill I live with Haseena."

" Oh that'll be great.... thank you sexy legs." Anika says.

" I'll send you the adress and pick up the keys from me in the morning. Good night." Karishma says and cuts the call without waiting for Anika's reply.

" Now let's cuddle and sleep." Haseena says.

" Yeah I've got something to do." Karishma says and gets up and walks to the door.

" ZOYA YOU'RE SOO DEAD!" Karishma shouts and stomps her way to Zoya's room.

Karishma bangs the door loudly. Zoya doesn't open it.

" OPEN THE DOOR GOD DAMMIT!" Karishma says.

" My door! I ain't opening it!" Zoya shouts from inside.

" If you don't open it....I swear I'll break it!" Karishma says and bangs it more loudly when Haseena comes to her and holds her hand.

" Karishma stop...I swear you guys are like children!" Haseena says.

"SHE STARTED IT!" Karishma and Zoya shout at the same time. Haseena just shakes her head and begins to go towards the bedroom.

" If you wanna cuddle then come or else you're sleeping on the couch today!" Haseena says.

" Yeah yeah run along Karishma." Zoya shouts from the room.

" Don't anger her more than she is Zoya!" CC sternly says.

" I'll go now but that doesn't mean your off the hook!" Karishma says and goes to cuddle with Haseena.

" I ain't saving your ass from that angry little bear tomorrow." CC says referring to Karishma.

" Funny that's the nickname she gave me." Zoya says.

" Yeah cause you both are like a loaded gun..... always ready to fire." CC says casually.

Zoya throws a pillow on CC's face. CC just ignores it. Zoya grunts and just sleeps.

______________________________________
Comment your thoughts 🤗