31

The next day Karishma went to the headquarters very early morning. The DSP was shocked to see her this early.

" Hum sab jante hai.....arey bhai itni bhi kya jaldi?" DSP says.

" Sir woh letter hume de dijiye aur woh officer koh bhi bula lijiye.....ka hai na sir.... Shivani ka dimaag abhi khanka hua hai.....usne Maddamsir ko kidnap krke unse shaadi krna chahti hai aaj." Karishma says a little impatient.

" Accha aap fikra mat kijiye hum abhi unhe bulate hai." DSP says.

Karishma waits in DSP sir's office.

" Karu?" Someone says from behind.

Karishma instantly stiffens up when she hears that voice. Karishma turns back.

" Anika?" Karishma says.

" Oh my god its been soo long!" Anika says.

" So you guys know each other?" The DSP asks.

" Umm.....yeah.... she's an.....umm old- ummm acquaintance." Karishma says.

" Perfect....then she'll be accompanying you!" DSP says.

Karishma just nods and goes to her car. Anika just follows her quietly.

" Look Anika....let me do this my way....just don't say anything." Karishma says.

Anika goes to reply but Karishma just stares at her. Anika just nods.

At Rangrez Gali Rajveer, Amar and Santu were in Haseena's room. Shivani enters Haseena's room.

"Get ready the wedding is about to begin." Shivani says simply.

" I will not marry you!" Haseena says and Rajveer, Amar, Santu back her up.

" You know your little trio can't stop me right?" Shivani says uninterested.

" Nah they are just here to see how your Chingaari gang burns down in matter of seconds." Haseena smirks and says.

Rajveer and Amar share a glance between each other but decide to keep quite. They were unknown to this whole thing. Santu gestures them that she'll tell them everything later.

" Yeah like who is gonna stop me? Your Moonie? Don't you forget the last time." Shivani says.

" You are dumb if you think only Moonie is the one to save me.....I have my whole MPT family with me ......and they can burn you down in seconds." Haseena says looking in Shivani's eyes.

Shivani was about to reply but Karishma comes there in a police uniform.

" Shivani Pawar you are under arrest." Karishma says with a gun pointed at Shivani.

Anika shows her the arrest warrant.

Shivani is stunned. " You betrayed me! YOU BETRAYED ME!" Shivani shouts.

" AFTER ALL THIS TIME I FINALLY PUT MY TRUST IN SOMEONE AND I GET BETRAYED AGAIN!" Shivani says with tears in her eyes.

" I didn't betray you Shivani.....I am merely doing my work." Karishma says still pointing her gun at Shivani.

Shivani tries to kick of the gun from Karishma's hand but Rajveer and Amar hold her.

" LEAVE ME! I AM NOT GOING!" Shivani struggles against their grip.

In the meanwhile....Binny,CC, Zoya and everyone else arrives there too. They were still in their armed gears. Shivani was then carried out to the Rangrez Gali.

" Shivani Pawar is officially being arrested....any of you who shall protest will be arrested too." Anika shouts to the crowd. Karishma takes Shivani to the police car and handcuffs her to it.

The ladies do not protest cause they knew that these past days Shivani's priorities had changed. They knew their once Shivani Tai who fought for justice was just a memory now. Everyone just looked down.

Shivani was then took to the headquarters by Karishma and Anika.

Zoya looks at Haseena with tears in her eyes. Zoya runs to Haseena and hugs her.

" I am soo sorry I couldn't come earlier.....I am sorry." Zoya kept apologizing to Haseena.

" Zoya its okay .....I am fine.... nothing has happened to me." Haseena says and rubs Zoya's back.

CC comes forward and hugs Haseena. " I am glad you're okay." CC says.

" Thank you Moonie.....thank you for everything." Haseena says.

Haseena then turns to Misri and Mira and thanks them too.

Haseena and the others then leave to the Thana. Haseena smiles on the way back.

' its nice to be back' Haseena thinks.

When Haseena returns to MPT she sees decoration everywhere. The thana has garlands hanging on it. There were dhols and dj when she came. Pushpa ji got emotional when she sees Haseena. Haseena goes to Pushpa Ji and hugs her tightly.

" Aapke aise gol gappe jaise galo pr aansu shobha nahi dete Pushpa ji." Haseena says to Pushpa ji.

Pushpa ji just gives her a weak smile. " Ab humari beti ghar aa gayi hai toh khushi ke aansu toh ayenge na Maddamsir." Pushpa ji says.

" Maddamsir apka apne parivar mein welcome back!" Cheetah says enthusiastically.

" Hi I am Billu the spy aur Maddamsir ka MPT mai swagat krta hai ." Billu says.

Everyone does a group hug and Santu shouts suddenly, " NOW IT'S TIME TO DANCE!"

She gestures the dj to turn up the volume. Everyone begins to dance except for Haseena and CC.

"Come on Haseena let's rock it." Zoya says.

" I'll dance when Karishma comes back." Haseena says.

Zoya only raises an eyebrow at that statement. " Oh come on Jaan atleast you dance with me?" Zoya says.

" I'll wait for Haseena." CC says.

Zoya just shakes her head and goes to dance with Binny. Everyone was soo happy now that Maddamsir was back. Haseena felt relieved to be back too. CC smiles looking at Haseena's relieved face.

Karishma comes back with Anika. Karishma sees Haseena waiting for her to dance. She smiles at the gesture. Karishma goes to Haseena and forwards her hand. Haseena gladly takes it and they both go to the middle.

The dj gets the clue and starts playing a slow romantic song. Karishma keeps a hand on Haseena waist and holds her other hand. Haseena loosely rests her hand on Karishma's shoulder.

Haseena and Karishma didn't need to say anything.....there eyes had their own language. Their bodies moved in perfect sync.

Haseena and Karishma both were lost in each other.....for a moment they seemed to forget they were in the Thana. It was only the two of them in their own little world.

" I love you." Karishma whispers.

" I love you too." Haseena whispers back.
______________________________________

Finally SP ka chapter khatam!.....I didn't want to make it very dramatic.... anyways comment your thoughts 🤗