18

Binny shows Karishma her room and Shivani goes out for the hearing. Haseena is alone in her room. Haseena doesn't understand why Karishma did all this?

Was it all fake? Was the love a facade just so she could bring her here?

Haseena is on her knees crying her heart out , screaming. Karishma comes out of Haseena room and listens to Haseena's cries.

' let her vent all her emotions out....she tends to keep her emotions locked up' Karishma thinks and crouches down near the door.

Karishma Singh sits out of Haseena room.

" Why Karishma!?! Why did you do this!?" Haseena says.

" you'll eventually know Maddamsir." Karishma whispers out of her room.

" You breaking my heart, breaking my trust hurts more than you bringing me here." Haseena says.

Haseena begins to hit her hands on the floor. Karishma listens to this and immediately runs inside the room. Karishma holds Haseena's hands.

" Leave me Karishma! Leave!" Haseena says.

" Shivani won't like it if anything happens to you." Karishma says with a straight face without looking at Maddamsir.

' Shivani has her eyes on my every action....she has cameras in this room too.... I can't tell Maddamsir why I did this' Karishma thinks.

" Look at me and say this Karishma.....say that you don't feel anything by looking at my bruised hand....say that you didn't love me....look at me in  the eyes and say!" Haseena shouts and buries her head in Karishma's neck.

' I know this is all a plan of Karishma.....she looks in my eyes if she's telling the truth....she can never look in my eyes when she's hiding something.' Haseena thinks.

Haseena takes Karishma's hands and wraps it around her. She hugs Karishma tightly and hides her face in Karishma's chest.

" Just squeeze me once so that I'll know all this is a plan." Haseena whispers slowly.

Karishma quickly squeezes Haseena in a hug and jerks her afterwards.

" Shivani won't like you touching me." Karishma says with a straight face. Karishma looks at Haseena in the eyes and tells her to follows her gaze throughout her eyes. (Their famous telepathy 🙌).

Karishma glances at the cameras in the room and Haseena follows her gaze. Haseena notices the cameras and quickly understands that Karishma is acting like this because Shivani has her eyes on them.

" Karishma ......if you could've just told me I would have happily given my position to you." Haseena says playing along.

" That's the thing Maddamsir.....I don't want your donation!.....you don't have to be great all the time....I want this position on my ability.....I don't want your servings!" Karishma says angrily.

" But what about our love Karishma?....was that fake too?" Haseena aska.

Karishma just nods not being able to form a sentence. Haseena cries put loudly.

" GET OUT OF MY ROOM.....GET OUT!.... I HATE YOU! BETRAYAL RUNS IN YOUR BLOOD!." Haseena screams.

Karishma just turns and goes in her room. She sees Binny sitting there separating the room.

" What are you doing?" Karishma asks.

" I thought you would want your side of room separately. " Binny says.

" Its okay we can share the room ......its your room you don't have to change it because of me." Karishma says and sits on the couch in Binny's room .

" But what about the sleeping arrangements?" Binny asks.

" I'll just sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed." Karishma says.

" Oh no no....you can take the bed.... I'll take the couch...." Binny says.

" Okay let's take turns to sleep on the couch." Karishma says ..... This makes Binny happy and she shoots a gummy smile to Karishma. Karishma smiles back at her.

" Are you feeling okay now?....you still look tensed?" Binny asked.

" Yeah....I am just a little stressed." Karishma says and begins to massage her head. Binny comes to Karishma and looks at her in the eyes.

" May I?" Binny forwards her hand.

" Oh no I'll do it ....you don't have to." Karishma says.

" You must be tired.....let me do it." Binny says and begins to massage Karishma's head.

Karishma was about to deny again but Binny hands worked like magic. Karishma felt soo relaxed and less stressed. Karishma closes her eyes and just enjoys the feeling.

' I never thought this day would come ......my love, Karishma will be in a room with me....she looks soo beautiful.....almost like an angel.' Binny thinks and smiles.

" Binny?" Karishma asks with her eyes still closed.

" Yes Karu?" Binny says still traped in her day dreams. Binny realises what she said and quickly begins apologising.

" I- I am soo s-sorry....I don't know how it came out. Omg I am sorry." Binny frantically says.

" Hey hey....its okay....relax....you can call me Karu." Karishma says.

" I can?" Binny asks.

" Yes you can." Karishma says.

This makes Binny more happy. She smiles and begins to massage Karishma's head again.

' if I need my plan to work....I need to get close with Binny.' Karishma thinks.

" Binny what time is it?" Karishma asks Binny.

" It's around 5 in the evening." Binny says.

Karishma opens her eyes then.

" Binny thanks for the massage but I need to go now ....I have to meet my sister." Karishma says and gets up.

Binny stops and nods feeling a little sad.

Karishma goes out and starts her bike. Karishma calls Kareena and says she is coming home to meet her and to call CC there too.

Karishma reaches home and sees Kareena and CC sitting there.

When Kareena sees Karishma she runs and hugs Karishma tightly.

" Are you okay? Is senior sudari okay? Did you get the chance to tell her this is an act?" Kareena asks while leading Karishma to sit at the sofa.

" I am okay.... Maddamsir is also okay. I have hinted Maddamsir that this all is an act but I couldn't tell her all the story due to cameras in the room." Karishma says.

" And what about Binny?" CC asks.

" I have been trying to get close to her....I just got a head massage from her." Karishma says.

" Good we need to act as quick as we can....we only have a month." CC says.

______________________________________
This is for PhoenixStar134 who guessed right....and bonus for DeepPain0
Comment down your thoughts 🤗