25

CC took Zoya to Haseena's house. CC parker the car and told Zoya to stand outside. Zoya noticed that the door to Haseena's home wasn't locked. Zoya carefully goes in and scans everything.

Zoya hears someone in Haseena's room. As Zoya has left her gun in the car she takes out the pocket knife that she always keeps with her. Zoya carefully tip toes behind the person. She raises her knife but the person suddenly turns around, holds Zoya hands and locks it behind Zoya's back.

The person then pushes Zoya dowm on the bed, Zoya face presses into the matress. The person holda Zoya's hands behind her back and takes the pocket knife from her and throws it away.

CC hears commotion from Haseena's room amd runs there.

"KARISHMA SINGH!" Cc shouts.

Karishma looks at her and CC runs to Zoya and frees her from Karishma's grip.

" Maddam what are you doing!?!.....this girl sneaked up behind my back and was about to strike me with a knife." Karishma Singh says.

CC glares at Zoya.

" What? She was here without any of our permission going through Hasee's clothes so I thought she is someone from the gang." Zoya says rubbing her hands.

Karishma's ears perk up at the nickname Zoya used for Haseena.

" Karishma....this is Zoya.... Haseena's sister." CC says.
" Zoya this is Karishma Singh.....SI Mahila Police Thana Janpadh Lucknow." CC introduces both of them.

Karishma relaxes a bit when she hears sister. Wait- sister?

" Haseena has a sister!?" Karishma asks seemingly shocked.

" Shouldn't you call her Maddamsir.... you're her junior.....anyways by the skills you've got....you must have been able to free Hasee till now.....or are you just power and no brain." Zoya says sassily.

Karishma scoffs. " It's personal matter between me and Haseena that how should I address her. And by the way....no one's asked your opinion on my brain....so just keep your videshi opinions to yourself." Karishma says.

" I swear I can't figure out which one of you is younger.....STOP FIGHTING LIKE CHILDREN!....ZOYA APOLOGIZE!" CC says with a hand om her waist.

Zoya just jumps on the bed and screams in the pillow.

" Look Karishma....we started off the wrong foot.... let's start again.....myself Zoya Malik....younger sister of Haseena Malik." Zoya says.

" I am Karishma Singh SI Mahila Police Thana Janpadh Lucknow." Karishma says.

" But Haseena never told me she has a sister." Karishma turns to CC and says.

" Haseena likes to keep her personal life away from her professional life. Besides Zoya has been abroad for studies. Zoya is a specialist in Human Psychology." Cc says.

' specialist in human psychology.....studied abroad....has nice fighting skills....and has relations in the department!....shit I know who she is!' Karishma thinks.

" SO YOU'RE THE SILVER KNIGHT!" Karishma exclaims.

CC and Zoya freeze when they hear Zoya's work name.

" How do you know?" CC and Zoya ask at the same time.

" I had personal relations with an undercover agent....she once told me about you." Karishma says.

" Who bitched on me?!" Zoya say seemingly ready for a fight.

" That's a secret." Karishma says.

CC caughts on the personal relation and smirks. " So have you told Haseena about your 'personal relation'?" CC teases Karishma.

Karishma eyes widen and she blushes a dark shadenod red. " No!" Karishma says quickly.

Cc laughs loudly.

" Wait! Don't tell me Haseena and Karishma are dating?!" Zoya says with anger on her face.

" Umm- we kind of are ." Karishma says sheepishly with a hand on her neck.

" I AM SOO GONNA KILL HASEENA WHEM SHE COMES BACK! THAT BITCH DOESN'T TELL ME ANYTHING!" Zoya says.

Karishma's eyes bulge out at the B word.

CC sees that amd laughs loudly. " Karishma its a term used in foreign commonly.... don't take the literal meaning." Karishma huffs.

" Okay so now what have you decided further?" Zoya asks.

" Shivani is really busy making sure that Haseena doesn't run and this is neglecting the hearing. First thing is to tell Pushpa ji, Billu, Santosh amd Cheetah to take as many cases as they can. We need to earn back people's trust." Karishma says.

CC nods attentively and Zoya nust stares at Karishma.

" Secondly.....I have already made it seem to Shivani that Binny is in love with Haseena. And lastly I just need to make it show to Binny that Shivani is against her love." Karishma Singh says.

" That's a very good idea.....that way there will be internal disputes among the Chingaari gang and even the people will start trusting police again." Zoya says. Karishma gets shocked at her input but just nods.

" But who does Binny love?" Cc asks.

"Me ." Karishma says with her head down.

After listening this Zoya begins to laugh. CC amd Karishma watch her lugh for straight 5 minutes.

" What! What are you laughing at?!" Karishma says offended.

" Nothing just thinking how could anyone fall for this tiny little angry ball." Zoya says still laughing.

" Hey! I am not a tiny little angry ball! And besides your sister loves me!" Karishma says with her hands folded on her chest.

" Yeah right." Zoya says calming down a little.

' god save me.....how am I gonna tolerate these two!' CC thinks.

And turns back to see Zoya and Karishma glaring at her with their hands folded.

" Did I just say that out loud?" CC says with horror on her face.

Zoya and Karishma slowly nod.

" Oops." CC says and runs.

" TICKLE ATTACK!" Zoya shouts amd runs after her. Karishma just shakes her head at these both's antics.
______________________________________

Comment your thoughts 🤗