17

CC reaches the Thana and goes to her cabin where she sees Haseena working on her desk. Haseena notices CC came and asks " everything okay?"

" Umm.... actually honey....I don't really know how to tell you this....but I was following Karishma Singh." CC says getting a little awkward.

" Why were you following her?" Haseena furrows her brow.

" I just got a little suspicious....that suddenly Pushpa ji goes to wedding without prior intimation and Kareena calls Karishma. So I went to Kareena's house today and followed Karishma Singh. " CC says.

" Well then I am sure you got your suspicion cleared right?." Haseena says.

" Umm actually Karishma went to Rangrez Gali this morning." CC says to Haseena as per their plan.

" What? .....no.....why would Karishma go to Rangrez Gali even when she knows Shivani is the one who stalks me. I am sure there's some misunderstanding Moonie." Haseena says not believing CC. But CC just shrugs.

" I knew you wouldn't believe me....see here's a video." CC shows Haseena the video which Karishma and CC purposely created.

Haseena sees the video where Karishma enters Rangrez Gali. She sits at the desk processing her thoughts. That's when Karishma Singh comes in her cabin.

" Jai hind Maddamsir! I was just here to tell you that I went on my field duty early in the morning and that's why I have arrived late." Karishma says.

Haseena felt more hurt that Karishma lied to her than by seeing the video. Karishma's heart clenches by seeing hurt in Haseena eyes.

Haseena only nods and Karishma goes to sit at her table. CC gives some time to Haseena.

' I need to talk to Karishma....what if all of this is just misunderstanding?' Haseena thinks and goes to Karishma's desk.

" Karishma Singh.....I need to talk to you....lets go on a ride." Haseena says to Karishma.

Karishma nods and says," Yes Maddamsir....you go ahead I'll get our jackets." Karishma says.

Haseena goes out and sits in the car waiting for Karishma. Karishma goes in CC'S cabin.

" I am taking her to Shivani now." Karishma says with a straight face. CC rubs Karishma's hand and nods.

Karishma goes and and wears her jacket and takes Haseena's. Karishma helps Haseena to wear the jacket and after Haseena wears the jacket Karishma holds her hand and ties handcuffs to her hand and the car.

" Karishma what are you doing?!?" Haseena says while trying to free her hand. Karishma just takes her handkerchief spread chloroform on it and presses it to Haseena face.

Haseena tries to free herself but couldn't. Lastly Haseena faints. Karishma starts the car and takes Haseena to Rangrez Gali.

Karishma parks the car out and calls Shivani out. Shivani runs out of the hall and sees Karishma getting out of the car and Haseena unconscious at the passenger seat. Haseena's hand tied to the car with the help of handcuffs.

" Darling tune dikha hi diya ki tu meri sherni hai re sherni!" Shivani says excitedly.

" I have a room ready for my Haseena." Shivani says. Karishma clenches her fist at the way Shivani refers to Haseena as hers.

Karishma goes to Haseena and uncuffs her hands. Karishma was about to pick up Haseena but Shivani stopped her.

" DON'T TOUCH HER!" Shivani shouts.

" Don't touch her.... I'll take her in." Shivani says and hurriedly goes to Haseena's side. Shivani picks up Haseena bridal style amd takes her to her room. Karishma and Binny just follow her.