38

Everyone had took their partners for date. It was just KarEena who were snuggled up in bed. Haseena had planned a movie night for Karishma and herself.

Haseena had everything ready. The TV was ready to play the movie. She set up the bed. Haseena set up a snacks tray on the bedside table.

Karishma was going through Netflix to watch something. Haseena comes to Karishma and lays down besides her. Karishma wraps a hand around Haseena and Haseena snuggles her head in Karishma's neck.

Haseena clings onto Karishma while Karishma finds something to watch. Finally Karishma puts on a movie and keeps the remote on the bedside table.

Karishma readjusts her position so that Haseena feels comfortable. Haseena and Karishma cuddle each other while watching the movie.

Karishma takes the popcorn bowl and eats some while feeding some to Haseena. In the middle of the movie Karishma feels something rubbing on her leg. Karishma looks at it only to find Haseena rubbing Karishma's leg with her own.

" Hasee not now..... I am watching." Karishma says.

" Well you do what you wanna do and I'll do what I wanna do." Haseena says while grazing her hand on Karishma's cheek.

Karishma tries to focus on the movie. " Omg Hasee please let me watch.... its at the suspense!" Karishma says.

" Darling I have not closed your eyes. You can still watch.....I am just playing with what's mine." Haseena says.

This was the last straw for Karishma. Karishma pauses the movie and kisses Haseena with full passion. Haseena reciprocates the kiss with the same amount of love. They both pull back when they are short of air.

" Only god knows how much I wanted that!" Haseena says panting.

" Yeah it shows." Karishma teases Haseena with a smirk on her face.

" Now let me just watch!" Karishma says and resumes her movie.

Haseena keeps her head on Karishma's chest and watches the movie along with her.

" I can hear your heartbeat." Haseena says.

Karishma smiles.

" Do you hear your name in it?" Karishma flirts smiling.

" Yeah I think I hear Anika's name a little more." Haseena decided to tease Karishma.

" Oh come on!" Karishma whines.

" When are you gonna stop teasing me!?" Karishma says like a child.

" Never! I love teasing you." Haseena says and pecks Karishma on her cheek.

" Well then if you tease me .... You'll get no kisses!" Karishma says and folds her hands.

" Hey! That's not fair!" Haseena shouts .

" Well it's just how life is Honey." Karishma says.

" Now you decide kisses or teasing?" Karishma asks.

" So you won't give me kisses if I tease you?" Haseena asks with folded hands.

" Nope!" Karishma says and shakes her head negatively.

" Okay then fine I'll just ask Amar to give me some." Haseena says and smirks.

" What!?" Karishma says and turns to Haseena.

" Yeah....he likes me." Haseena says flipping her hair.

" I swear if that two faced slimy snake even is in the radius of 2 metres near you..... I'll kill him." Karishma downright growls.

" Oh my god chill my angry bear! I am just teasing you." Haseena says and hugs Karishma like a Koala.

" Yeah you better be just teasing me. Or else I'll have to commit a murder." Karishma says still angry.

" You know you're cute when you're jealous." Haseena says and giggles.

" Hey I am not cute!" Karishma says and pouts .

" Yes you are." Haseena says.

" Okay fine..... for you I am ready to be anything even cute." Karishma says with a huff.

" You're such a hopeless romantic." Haseena says.

" Yeah that's what you like about me." Karishma says and winks at Haseena.

They spend the rest of the time jist talking, flirting and teasing each other. This was bliss , heaven for them.

______________________________________

Finally! My book is complete!..... comment your thoughts 🤗