32

While Haseena and Karishma were busy in their romantic dance .......Anika went and stood besides CC.

" Thank you for your help officer." CC says and shakes Anika's hand.

" Arey..... don't thank me.... it's my work.....If I am not wrong you're Chandramukhi right? Chandramukhi Chautala?" Anika asks.

" Yes....yes I am." CC says.

" I am Anika.....crime branch officer." Anika says.

" Well nice to meet you Anika." Cc says.

" Nice to meet you too.....and let me say.....your parents were very true when they named you Chandramukhi..... you're beauty truly surpasses the moon's." Anika says.

CC blushes a little cause after Haseena no one has ever given her compliments. Zoya sees CC blushing and a girl besides her. Zoya excuses herself from dance for a moment and goes to CC.

As Zoya was walking towards CC she gets a good look at the girl .......even if the girl wasn't facing Zoya....she instantly knew it was Anika.

" ANIKA!?" Zoya excitedly shouts.

Anika hears that voice and turns around with a big smile on her face. " ZOYA?" Anika says.

Zoya runs to Anika and hugs her. " Oh my god..... it's been soo long.....I thought you left India?" Anika enquires.

" Yeah I did.....but I came back and I am settling in India.....Haseena over there is my sister ." Zoya says.

" Damn girl! You never told me Haseena Malik is your sister!" Anika says.

" You two know each other?" CC asks them.

" Yeah we trained together.... she's an undercover agent as well." Zoya says.

Anika widens her eyes. Zoya motions her its okay. " She's my jaan..... you're secret is safe with her." Zoya says.

" Yeah anyways one of you already knows I am a spy....guess another one works too." Anika mumbles under her breath.

" You said something?" CC asks.

" Umm no I didn't." Anika replies sheepishly.

By the time these girls were talking.....Haseena and Karishma were done with their dance. Everything was done.... everyone was now in the Thana.

Haseena once again thanked everyone. " Hey you can't just thank us like this.....we want a party!" Misri says.

" Haha okay..... we'll have a dinner at the hotel today okay?" Haseena says and smiles.

" WOOHOO!" Zoya shouts.

" Guys I'll be leaving now." Anika says smiling at everyone.

" Hey Anika....you should come to the dinner too after all you helped us too."  Haseena invited Anika.

" Oh no its fine." " There's no need for that." Anika and Karishma say at a time.

CC raises a brow at Karishma. Karishma just shakes her head in negation.

" Oh no Anika you're definitely coming with us!" Zoya says.

" But-" Anika gies to reply but is cut off by Zoya.

" No buts.....I want you there.....end of the discussion!" Zoya says sternly.

" Man these sisters are really alike." Karishma whispers in CC'S ears. CC just laughs.

" God damn you're still bossy!" Anika says.

" Fine I'll be there....just text me the hotel name and time." Anika says.

" You guys know each other?" Haseena asks.

" Yeah we were together in training." Zoya says.

" Oh okay nice then.....see you all at the dinner." Haseena says.

Everyone leaves to their respective works. The MPT members just continue to chat the rest of day cause there was no recent case.

At the evening......Haseena, Karishma, CC and Zoya were getting ready for the dinner. There were two extra rooms in Haseena's house. One for Zoya which she is currently using and one for Haseena's ammi which CC is using.

Haseena gets ready in the bathroom while Karishma waits for her in their room. Karishma as usual is in a oversized shirt....a tee and a high waisted jeans with high leather boots and ofcourse her famous gaugle. When Karishma heard the bathroom door opening she looked up and was absolutely stunned at the view before her.

Haseena was wearing a dress that matches colour with Karishma's Bordeaux Red shirt. The off shoulder flowy dress made Haseena look heavenly. Haseena's bare neck seemed so inviting to Karishma. Karishma couldn't take her eyes off from Haseena. Haseena slowly strides towards Karishma and stands between her legs. Haseena crouches down to Karishma ear and whispers, " Aren't you gonna tell me how am I looking?"

Karishma's heart was beating with the proximity. " Breathtaking." Karishma replies almost in a trance. Haseena then stands up straight and smirks, " Let's go we're getting late." Haseena says and goes down. Karishma sits like that for a moment still feeling Haseena presence around her. Karishma feels her face is all red and hot. After sometime she goes down too. Karishma watches as Cc, Zoya and Haseena compliment each other and they all leave to the hotel.

When they reach the hotel they see everyone already waiting there for them. Haseena smiles and leads everyone in. They all take a seat at a very long table. Haseena takes the head seat while on her right is Karishma and on her left is Cc. Anika sits besides Karishma.

Haseena  gestures the waiter and the waiters begin bringing the food. There were 3 sabji's and Naan bread for everyone except Karishma cause she eats roti. When everyone was served Karishma notices something. Karishma gestures Anika to wait and exchanges hers and Anika's plates.

" Karishma Singh agar aapko Naan khana tha toh hume bol deti hum aap ke liye aur Anika ke liye dono ke liye mangwa dete." Haseena says.

" Woh Maddamsir....Anika ji ko Sesame seeds se allergy hai aur Naan pe sesame seed chidke huye hai." Karishma says looking down at the food.

" Shit maine notice hi nahi kiya Karu- um hm ah Karishma ji.... Thank you." Anika says.

" Aap Anika ko janti hai?" Haseena says a little irked.

" Ji woh humari purani dost hai." Karishma says without looking at Haseena.

" Kya yahi hai aapki purani spy acquaintance?" Cc says as she gets that Anika is Karishma's ex.

" Ji yahi hai." Karishma says.

" Damn girl so you told Karishma about my spy name?" Zoya asks.

" Yeah that time I had to about my bestfriend to my girl- umm roomate." Anika says.

CC raises an eyebrow at Karishma. Karishma just ignores her.

" Well then its okay....cause if it was someone else I would have broke his face." Zoya said.

Anika just smiles at Zoya. Anika leans to Karishma and whispers in her ears , " Aapko abhi bhi yaad hai?" Anika asks.

" Yaad kaise nahi hoga....issi wajah se to aap kareeb kareed marne wali thi....aur sara galti ka thikra humare mathe pr hai." Karishma says.

Haseena notices this silent conversation between Karishma and Anika but decided she'll talk to her at home.

Everyone is done with their dinner. Everyone thanks Haseena for the dinner and goes off to their home.

______________________________________

Yo guys just to be clear.....Anika is not going to be a third wheel in KarEena's relationship.....I have other plans for her ...... comment your thoughts 🤗