M&A || Two

It has been more thirty-six hours since I left BlueMoon pack. I'm still breathing thanks to me being isolated from everyone. Not that I'm complaining. I want nothing to do with this pack or its people. However, I knew this isolation would be short lived. That thought made my stomach uneasy.

I was dreaming that I was still at BlueMoon pack, my pack when I felt a hand land on my shoulder and began to wake me. My eyes flung open to the darkness if the room. I could barely make out the clock, but I think it said midnight.

"You sleep like the dead. Now get up," the Alpha ordered. Well isn't he cheery in the morning?

I blinked once more to see if I was only imagining it, but the look of impatience on his face told me I wasn't. Shit. I really want to be back in isolation. At least then I knew I didn't have to deal with his anger management problems.

Alpha gestured me out of my bedroom and downstairs until we ended up at a balcony that overlooked the back portion of his land. There was no light anywhere for me to see what exactly I was looking at, but I could pinpoint trees. Because trees are very exciting. Sigh.

He sat down at the table and directed me to do as followed. "Do you know who I am?"

"Of course. You're the alpha of the RedMoon pack."

"What I mean is, what stories have you heard about me?" I didn't speak, afraid that my honest answer would only make him angrier. Before I could blink, Alpha jumped out of his seat and had me pinned against the railing. The coldness of the metal seeped through my silk nightgown. His arm was placed firmly against my throat, leaving only enough space for me to take heaving breaths. The look in his eyes, their blackness made him look deadly. And I was his prey. "When I ask you a question, you answer me," he gritted his teeth. I still didn't respond causing him to push his arms closer into me, disrupting my breathing even more.

"Okay," I gasped. Alpha held on his deadly expression a second longer as he seemed to debate if he was satisfied with almost killing me. He released and went back to his chair. My legs felt like jelly, but I managed to sit back down and face him. He crossed the line and right now I plan on making it clear that he doesn't control me.

"I have been told to fear you and to run away. Most believed that I would be dead by now because you killed your family and well everyone who disobeys you."

He looked at me with an emotionless face before grinning. "Well, that's mostly true." He smirked. "But if you ever try to escape, I will take the pleasure of finding you and hurting you. I will make you wish that I killed you, but I won't."

I gulped before opening my mouth to speak. "And I will let you in on a little secret. I have no plans of escaping because I am not stupid. I know you have guards at every inch of your property and there is no way I could get past them. Also, you should know that I'm not scared of you. So I would drop the whole bitchy act you have going on. It really doesn't suit you," I said icily.

I wasn't sure if I really meant my words and from the he looked at me, he didn't either. He looked like he wanted to burst out laughing.

"I would watch your mouth, little girl. With the way you're acting, I promise that I will make you afraid."

"I guess we'll see." I exited the table and went back to sleep or at least tried to.

When I woke up the next morning, I awoke to a note and a white box. I went out for the morning. I will be back later. Below are the things I need you to do.... Well shit, he gave me his chore list. I opened up the box to find a lace black dress, black flats, and a red moon pendant. I had to be caught in a bad dream. This was tragic and there is no way I am wearing the red moon pendant. I'd rather die than wear it.

I went to his bedroom to make it neat like a good little girl and then to went do his laundry. I hung the clothes up to dry at the cupboards. When I turned to exit, I jumped back. Alpha had shut the door and was blocking my way out. How is he always so quiet?

"I finished all that you left me to do." I kept my head held high and my voice even.

"I'm not here to play." He menacing grin formed on his face as he walked forward, leaving my pinned to the counter. His hand began to push my brunette hair out of my face.

"Don't touch me." This time, I couldn't keep my voice even. There was something about him touching my hair that made me feel vulnerable and not the good kind.

A knock sounded on the door. "We have a problem." The unknown male's voice was strong, but I could tell that if he was interrupting whatever he thought was going on in here then something must be really wrong.

Alpha sighed. "We are not done here." He signaled me to go to my room. When I walked up the stairs I peered through the window and saw twenty-five werewolves inching closer fighting some of RedMoon's wolves at the border. And the only wolves idiotic enough to come here would have to be BlueMoon's. They were coming to get me.

Alpha rounded up a small army of wolves and ran over towards the fight. I couldn't handle seeing blood being shed so I looked away and carried on to my room.

The lady who brought me dinner was actually very talkative. I asked her what was going outside and she told me that the BlueMoon pack came to retrieve me and that 'our' alpha won't let that happen. They have been fighting outside ever since they arrived. How long does it really take to fight? I mean, the RedMoon pack is the formed of the strongest werewolves. The fighting should've been over a long time ago.

I tossed and turned all night, unable to sleep knowing that wolves were getting injured all because of me. I'm really not that important.

When I heard Alpha walking upstairs, I opened my door and saw that he was cut and battered. After asking him if I could help him he showed me to his room. I was nervous what would happen afterwards, but he needed help.

His room was grander than I remembered. It had wonderful paintings everywhere and beautiful silk curtains that I hadn't noticed when I was here this morning. Though this morning I wasn't looking for distraction, but right now I kinda was. I sat Alpha down on his couch while I went to get a wrap.

I sat next to him gently applying medicine to his wound and wrapping a cloth around it. I acted as if I didn't notice that he was staring down at me the entire time. I felt his stare seeping into my skin.

"Finished. I'm going to head back to my room now."

"Stay."

"What?!" I shot back in shock. This couldn't be happening.

"Stay here. I want to feel you sleep next to me tonight. Nothing else."

I had to obey him. I had to. I followed him over to his bed and laid down. I looked the opposing way, but despite his injury, he pulled me close to him and adjusted my body towards him.

He shut his eyes immediately. His midnight black hair and white skin were covered in sweat.

"Alpha, why did you fight them? I mean why didn't you let them take me? It would've prevented you and your men from getting hurt." I really sounded naive.

His eyes flung open. "I didn't let them take you because you are mine whether you like it or not." Possessive much?

I didn't know what to say and I really wasn't in the mood to fight with him right now so I closed my eyes and drifted asleep.