M&A || Four

It has been a week since my father came here and I defended Alpha. It has also been a week since he kissed me and I ran away crying. It definitely wasn't my greatest moment, but Alpha has been staying away for the most part and when he is near me, he is being pretty nice. The tension between us seemed to disappear which I guess is a good thing.

I've been spending my days in the nursery caring for pups. They are so adorable and although it frightens me to think about this, I wonder what mine will be like. Apparently, this is where all the women spend their days-Taking care of the pups. Most of the women have large bags under their eyes from the twenty-four seven exhaustion. The women usually don't talk to me because I'm the Luna which tends to get very lonely.

However, today I dismissed most women so that they could get rest. It's just me and one other woman. the woman had to be in her late fifties maybe early sixties.

"Hello, what's your name? I'm Mia."

"It's been a long time since someone asked me my name. It's Emily. It's very nice to meet you, Mia."

"Do you do this every day?"

"Yes, I do. You're probably wondering why considering I'm far too old for one of these pups to be my own." I remained silent. Was it really that obvious why I asked? "She was just like you, you know."

"She?"

"My daughter. Her mate was part of another pack so she left here when she was sixteen."

"I'm so sorry. It must be hard for you." I hadn't realized how common it is for girls to be forced to leave their lives to go be with someone. It's not fair. Not at all.

"It has been. I haven't seen her since she left. I like to think she has a big family full of beautiful children. That's why I do this. I never got the choice to help with hers so I try to help out young mothers as much as I can."

"I'm sure everyone appreciates your help."

"Thank you, Mia. I have this covered if you want to go back upstairs."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course."

I reluctantly went upstairs to his room hoping that Alpha would finally come and I could figure him out. I sat on the couch and read a book about Egyptian mythology.

I read for hours before deciding to go exploring through his room. Behind a frame on his desk, there was one facing down covered in dust. I wiped my figures across the engraved slate. It read Ashley. The picture was of Alpha and a girl named Ashley. "Ashley is your sister" I whispered.

I turned around only to find Alpha standing at the doorway. "Why didn't you tell me about your sister, Alpha?"

"Do you really want to know my past?"

I gave a slight nod worried for what would come. He walked over to where I was standing and grabbed my elbows. He pulled me to the couch and sat me on his lap.

He gave a sigh before letting out the truth. "Ashley was my younger sister. When she was eight, she found her mate, but obviously, they were too young. Her mate had cancer and he died two weeks later. My parents despised Ashley after that because she wouldn't contribute children and if she did have kids then they would be illegitimate. When she was nine, they had enough of her so one night they dragged her from her room and took her to the basement. They beat her before snapping her neck and killed her. I watched from the staircase. Ashley was the only person I had in this world and it tore me to pieces. I knew I had to make my parents pay for what they did. Later that night, I killed them and all their advisors who let it happen. But, the wolves thought I was too young to rule. But they decided to give me a chance which caused them to put me along with thirty other wolves into an area. We had to either kill or be killed. I killed twenty-seven. The others were able to escape and that is why people fear me. They all fear me."

"I'm so sorry about your sister. I know it doesn't do anything to help, but I am sorry," I whispered.

A few tears fell from my eyes. Alpha took his thumbs and wiped them away.

"It's in the past. Now I have to talk to you about something. Now I know you're not ready to mate, but it's getting to the point where I'm impatient. I need to mark you."

"Here, If you can catch me, then you can mark me." Letting my childish self take over. Alpha acted as if what he just told me didn't happen so I figured I'd do the same for his sake.

I jumped off the couch and ran to the other side of the room. Alpha looked surprised though he went along with it. He got up and slowly walked towards me. I ran past him to behind the couch.

"You know if you wanna mark me you're going to have to be a lot faster Alpha," I teased.

Alpha stood on the other side of the couch. He jumped over catching me off guard.

"Call me Lucas" he whispered.

He placed one hand under my chin and began kissing my lips. He placed his other hand on my lower back before pushing me towards the bed. As we fell, our lips never stopped touching. He bit down on my lower lip sucking the lip gloss on it before leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. The hand on my lower back found its way under my shirt and at my lacy bra. My skin felt like it was on fire and I released a moan while my back arched into him. I had zero control. My hands trailed under his shirt, feeling every indentation and inch of skin. Before I could calculate what was happening, Lucas bit into my neck causing my eyes to water. He marked me. I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't. Instead, he bit my neck again.

After the second time, he lifted his head and looked at me. I never like when men called women their property, but now I'm his.