Chapter 18-You're Not The Only Alpha Child

It took us all of five minutes to get to the Alpha House. It scared to know what pain she had endured while we came to her rescue.

When we got to the Alpha House, I couldn't make out what room they were in. It was dark and gloomy. I know I've seen it before, but I just couldn't make it out. Tyler looked at me angrily and puzzled. He walked over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders to shake me.

"Where is she?!? Mia, tell me where she is now!" He roared.

"I don't know Tyler. I don't!" I cried out.

I wanted to tell him but I couldn't pinpoint it. As he yelled at me Lucas growled at him to make him step back. It was nice of Lucas to protect me, but Tyler had a reason to yell. My brother took Nora.

I could feel Nora's pain. It was seeping out of my chest. All I could see were gray rocks. They seemed out of place. They didn't belong there. That is when my mind flew back in circles. I remembered those rocks. I stared at them for hours when I was locked in the basement. All I did was think of them. They were hiding something. I had completely forgotten.

"They're in the basement," I spoke.

Tyler instantly ran towards the basement door. Lucas hesitated when I said the word "basement". That word flooded the pain that it had caused us both. However, this was no time to focus on our relationship right now.

Lucas followed Tyler down the wooden steps. I ran after them both, but I came to a halt at the edge of the steps. I wanted more than anything to run back to my room. I was consumed with the memories. Tears broke free from my eyes. I quickly wiped them away and took a fast sight. I had to. There was no way I could turn back. This is my mess. Everything is my mess. Everyone's pain is the result of me. I had to fix it. No matter what it will cost me.

I bolted down the stairs skipping two or three at a time. I looked every which way unable to find them. I checked every cell, and room until I came upon the one room remaining. The room where everything fell apart literally. I ran towards it slamming the door open to find Nora chained with silver in the corner crying out. Jackson stared at me as if he was enjoying my blank yet bold face. Tyler was standing across from Jackson with his fist clenched while Lucas struggled to pull the chains off of Nora. I had no idea what to do or say.

"I'm so glad you could join us, sis."

"Give me back Nora. Leave my friends alone. Leave this pack alone. My pack alone."

"You know I can't do that."

"What do you want from me?!?!?" I screamed out.

My high pitched scream did not match the sound of chains breaking. The noise bounced off the walls. Everyone's attention turned towards Nora. That's what Jackson wanted. Jackson punched Tyler in the jaw making his head turn in semicircles. Despite the pain Tyler felt, he focused on the goal. To save his mate.

"Lucas, get Nora out of here!" Tyler yelled across the room.

Nora was weak from the chains. Lucas lifted Nora and carried out of the room. I hoped Lucas wouldn't come back. I couldn't let him get hurt from this.

Fists were flying back and forth between them. Tyler eventually caught Jackson off guard by kicking him in the stomach. Jackson fell to the other side the room hitting his head in the same spot I had hit mine prior.

Tyler's claws began to come out. He slowly but steadily walked towards my brother. He was going to kill Jackson. I knew it. After everything that has happened, I still felt a little remorse for Jackson. He is my brother. He is also the enemy, though.

I turned my attention towards Jackson who struggled to find his footing. I noticed the chains Nora had been trapped in began to slightly jiggle. Jackson grabbed them yet he didn't care. It was almost as if he was immune to silver.