Chapter 5-The Truth Will Set You Free

One of Lucas' advisors called for him in the middle of the night. He said that there was someone from Jackson's pack here to see him. I asked Alpha if I could come but he didn't want me getting hurt.

I walked out to the balcony where we first talked. The sky was a beautiful pink color. I heard a girls scream  come from Lucas' office. I ran down the stairs and headed to the end of the hall. 

"Mia, wait!" I ignored Lucas' call for me. I kept heading towards the room. Were they hurting someone from my former pack? Lucas ran towards me. He put a hand in front of my chest and the other over my mouth. He pulled me into our room.

"What the hell is going on?!"

"A girl from your former pack came. She claimed she had vital information regarding her pack. My men and I brought her into my office where she tried to kill us. She killed on one my men."

"Oh my god." I fell to the the couch. "What was her name?"

"Leah." I placed a hand over my mouth trying to hold back the tears.

"Do you know her?"

"Yes. She's two years older than me. When I was younger we would play soccer everyday together in the fields. When she turned sixteen, she was forced to go with her mate who was known for attacking girls. I haven't seen or heard of her since. She was my best friend."

"I'm sorry."

"Alpha." Tyler called from down the hall. "We need to talk to you. It's important."

Alpha sighed and walked towards his office. When he shut the door I carefully crept up to listen.

"It's the girl."

"Who? Mia? What about her?"

"Leah, told use that Mia has been secretly calling her giving information about our camp and sorts. Mia isn't one of us. She's a traitor. We need to question her and punish her for her action. It doesn't matter she is your mate."

Alpha through the paper off his desk crashing them to the ground. He began to see scream. "I can't believe that Bitch!"

That was all I needed to hear. I got up and ran out the door. I kept running towards the woods where my father retreated to. I struggled to keep my wolf down inside. 

I kept going towards my old pack. After what I did, I didn't think there was any chance my father would take me back. Not now but I had to try.

Lucas' POV

"I can't believe that bitch!" 

I was so pissed at Mia. So mad that I punch the wall over and over.

With a sigh I let out "What did you do to the girl?"

"She's alive. I had Jacob take her down to the cellar until further notice."

"Go get Mia!" I scowled. With that Tyler left the room and called his men to find her. "Gosh Mia. What did you do?" I began pounding my desk as tears flowed down my face. I thought we were getting better. I would've never thought she would betray me in the blink of the eye. I had to wonder, was it just a stunt when she chose me over her father?

Loud banging sounded on my office door. "Sir. She's gone. No one saw where she went."

I jumped out of my seat and headed downstairs. "Alright, listen up! We have a possible traitor on our hands. Her name is Mia. She escaped a little while ago. I want all men searching every acre of those woods until we find her." It pained me to say the rest. "She is believed to be dangerous. If you spot her, use all force necessary."

I had my men search all night for her with no luck. I rallied up my best men and went the one place that she would've gone. Blue moon camp.

Mia's POV

I didn't know what to expect but going to my father begging for mercy was the only chance left of making out of this mess alive.

Entering Blue Moon camp was unwelcoming. Guards were screaming intruder all over. I ran towards my house wanting to get there before being captured. I was stopped at the sight of Jackson. I ran towards him. I whispered into his ear "Brother, I need to talk to you. Now."

He rushed me into my former home and we sat down at the table.

"What is it Mia? You shouldn't be here. Especially after that stunt you pulled with dad."

"It was stupid what I did to father. My wolf took over and I couldn't control myself and if I didn't, they would've killed me. That girl, Leah. She came into my camp and tried to kill the Alpha's men. They stopped her and were about to kill her when she traded information to save her life. She told them that I've been in contact with you and have been telling you the way the camp is set up and top secret information."

I could tell Jackson was baffled by the information I was telling him. "They set out search parties for me. They're going to kill me." I began to sob.

"That's unaccounted for! You haven't spoke to anyone her since you left! There's only one person from your camp that's actually been in contact with us!"

"Who? Jackson, please! I need to know or they'll kill me."

"His name is Jacob. He's one of the Alpha's advisors or something."

"Red moon pack!!" Someone screamed from outside the house. 

Jackson pulled me outside. Lucas was walking towards the house with twenty five other wolves.

"Now, now Lucas. There has been a huge misunderstanding about this."

Thank god. Jackson was going to save me. "Mia means nothing to this pack or to me. You can take her and do with her. We don't want her."

Jackson pushed me towards Lucas. I fell to the ground coughing up dirt. I knew I was dead. Tyler walked over to me and kicked me in the head. I went unconscious.

*********

I haven't proof read this so please excuse mistakes. This is the last chapter ai have prewritten so I'll do my best to get the sixth chapter done. I won't post though until I get 20reads. So share share share!!