Chapter 27-Personal Hell

I felt my head pounding out of my skull. The pain in my stomach has died down to only a small burning sensation.

The last thing that I can remember was seeing Nora being yanked to the ground as she screamed for help. After that, I have no recollection. My eyes began to flutter themselves open. I felt worried and in pain, but well rested. I must've been out for a day or two.

My eyes gazed forward as my sight tried to come back to what it once was. I saw dirt filled concrete walls. The floor was all the same. Steel bars that surrounded me were floor to ceiling length. For a moment I thought I was dead. I thought I was in my own personal hell.

"Welcome back." I heard a voice whisper.

I yanked my body off the ground to a sitting position. I looked over and saw Nora staring at me with her eyes wide open.

"Where are we?" I muttered.

My throat was dry and murdered me when I talked.

"I don't know. Your brother brought us here."

"Great. How long?"

"A week," Nora said beginning to get teary eyed.

"A week. I've been out a week!" I raised my voice frantically.

I looked down and saw that I was wearing different clothes-A white nightgown. I placed my hand on my stomach clutching it.

"My baby?" I whispered.

"Gone. I'm so sorry."

I gave a little scream at Nora's words. My baby is gone. Taken from me. Jackson has gone lower than I thought he would.

"Okay," I whispered even though I knew she didn't hear me. "What happened when I was out?"

"I'd prefer not to go into details. It was absolute torture."

"I'll get you out. I promise."

"Don't make promises you know you can't keep," Nora whispered.

She was right. I couldn't promise she would live to see Tyler again. I would do anything to let her, though. Anything.

A steel door flung open. Both Jackson and Jeremy walked in.

"Well look at who we have here. It's about time you woke up. My men were getting sick of playing with just Nora."

Jeremy placed a cup of water through the bars of Nora's and I's cells along with half a turkey sandwich.

"Jeremy wants to have some fun with you. Oh, and sis? Let me just tell you how much I enjoyed knowing that I killed your child. The satisfaction I got was powering."

I wanted to kill Jackson so bad right there and then. He took my child away from me. My blood was boiling.

Jackson walked out of the room locking the door behind him. Jeremy unlocked my cell door and picked me up. I began screaming and kicking. I was trying to make any attempt I could to get away, but it was no use.

Jeremy brought me to another room and placed me on the bed.

"Get away from me!" I roared.

"Shhh! I'm trying to help you. Xavier and I are in charge of you two tonight. I can get Nora out, but I need you to distract Xavier for that to be possible which means you might not be able to escape. Please trust me."

"Thank You," I whispered.

A loud bang sounded on the door. Jeremy opened the door and Xavier walked in.

"Jackson changed his mind. He wants me to have her." Xavier demanded.

"Very well. She's yours."

Jeremy walked out of the room. Xavier instantly locked the door and grinned at me. I knew I was in trouble.

Xavier ripped off my clothes revealing my bare naked body. He pulled out ropes and began tying my arms and legs to the bedposts. I was helpless.

Xavier pulled his shirt off and began unbuckling his belt as he kissed my neck. I knew that I was right about what I thought Jackson meant about 'playing'. Why do I have to keep being right?

I felt like I was trapped for hours as Xavier abused me. I screamed in pain each time he did something to me. This was my personal hell.

-------

"Mia? Mia? Wake up!" Jeremy whispered.

I woke up carefully lifting myself. I was still in pain from Xavier.

"Xavier will be here any minute to get coffees. You'll see how you will escape. Just trust me."

"I trust you," I whispered.

Within seconds, Xavier walked into the room. He stared at me with pleasure. I gave him a deathly glare.

"Don't worry kitty. There will be more where that came from." He smiled deviously.

"I made sure the cells are locked. We can go now." Jeremy said.

Jeremy handed the keys to Xavier. Xavier dropped them on the ground while Jeremy walked to the door.

"You going to pick those up?" Jeremy called.

"Nope. It tortures them to see the keys so close yet so far." Xavier smiled.

With that Xavier and Jeremy left.

"Nora, wake up!" I whispered.

Nora instantly woke up. She seemed frightened for a moment.

"I'm getting you out of here, tonight."

"How?"

"Give me your jacket."

Nora listened and quickly took off her jacket. I tied mine to hers to make it long enough to reach the keys.

I whipped the jackets to the keys and missed. I tried again and missed by a hair. The third time was a charm. I carefully pulled the keys towards me.

I unlocked my cell and then Nora's. We ran out of the building like maniacs. The fresh air soothed my skin.

Xavier saw us running from the coffee shop. And began to bolt towards us.

"Nora, keep running! Don't forget my message for Lucas."

"Mia, you have to come with me!"

"I can't. You won't make it. Go! Don't look back!" Nora shifted into her wolf form and bolted to the pack. I knew she would make it.

I turned around and saw Xavier running. I quickly turned into a wolf. Except, this time, I was smaller than before. I must be too injured to reach my full size. I knew this wasn't good. Xavier turned. He was much bigger than I remember.

Xavier ran into me pushing me to the ground. It killed to get up, but I knew if I didn't then Nora wouldn't have made it. I got back up and began clawing at him. I was doing anything I could to buy Nora time. We fought for at least a half hour. I lost so much blood that I was dazed. I shifted back to human form and Xavier did the same.

"You have no idea what you just did," Xavier spoke viscously.