Timo Werner

1. Taking your makeup off for you

Timo Werner

As soon as you stepped in the house, you heavily let out a sigh as you kicked your shoes off as Timo ran like an excited puppy dog towards you, to greet you.

"Someone is keen" you laughed as he grabbed his hands around your waist as he snuck in a cheeky kiss.

"Always when I see you, did you have a good day at work?" he asked as you peeled away from him. "It was a long day, boring "you sighed.

"Oh well shall I make some food or do you want to jump in the shower?" Timo asked you.

"I'll jump in the shower" you smiled as you walked upstairs. "Can I do something for you?" Timo asked you as you took your blazer off as you chucked it on the bed.

"And that is?" you looked up at him.

"Can I take your makeup off for you, please. It looks fun" you laughed as you weren't expecting that to be the question.

"So I have a cleansing balm, it melts your makeup off or just the micellar water to take it off. Your choice Tim" you smiled as you showed him all the options.

"Hmmm" Timo pondered as he pointed to the water. "Is this okay?" he asked you as you nodded as he poured the water onto the cotton pad as he gently took your makeup off.

"This is fun" you laughed as you distracted him. "Hey, stop moving and let an artist do his work" he smirked as you let out another laugh as a stern look formed across his face.

"The thing on your eyelashes is not coming off" he laughed as he fiercely rubbed it off.

You handed him the cleansing balm as you dipped your nails in as you put it on your face as you rubbed it in.

"I am supposed to be doing this" he pouted.

"I didn't know you loved this so much, well i'll get in the shower now then" you got up and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you for doing that, you didn't need to" you smiled as he cuddled you.

"I liked doing it actually" he grinned as you walked into the bathroom, getting ready to head in the shower.