Marcos Llorente

22. Saying I love you for the first time 

You and Marcos were hanging out in the stands watching Atletico play whilst he was given a rare break.

You usually only watched games on the terraces with his family, so this was all new to you to sit alongside him.

"You missing being out there?" you asked Marcos as he barely took his eyes off of the pitch.

"Yes I am, but I like being up here. With you of course" he grinned as he pressed a small kiss to the side of your temple.

"Aww cute, good save that" you smirked.

"I love you" he mumbled as you eyes widened as you were caught unaware by him saying that.

"did you say that really?" you let out a small laugh.

"Maybe" he smirked as you grabbed out to feel for his hand.

"I love you" you whispered as you pressed your lips to his hand.

"That feels weird saying it right, I have been waiting to say it for so long" Marcos turned to face you as he wiped the small eyelash off of your face as he put it onto his finger gently.

"Make a wish" you both blew on the eyelash to make a wish.

"God I love you" you whispered as you kissed him as you were rudely interrupted by Atletico scoring a goal.

"Rude, interrupted my kiss" you teased.

"A good goal though, so I can let it go. Now kiss me again" Marcos took his eyes off of the match to kiss your sparkly glossed lips.

"Mm, it was. But that kiss was better" you laughed as you turned back to the match.