Son Heung Min

2. Washing your hair 

Son Heung Min 

"You look so unwell" he pouted as you just stared straight at him. "Thank you for stating the obvious" you rolled your eyes.

"Oh sorry, maybe I can take you for a bath if you're feeling poorly" he asked you as you nodded, raising your head slightly.

"Okay, come on and I can help you up" Sonny put his hands out in front of him as you weakly grabbed them.

"It hurts" you whispered as you clutched your body, feeling a shiver inside you.

"I know, you have to rest up" he replied as he helped you walk upstairs as you gently walked alongside him as you took each step carefully.

"Shall I wash your hair?" he asked you as you took off your jumper and raised it above your head.

"Oh would you, my hair looks awful. I look awful I may add" you sighed.

"You aren't well, it is okay. You have a very bad infection, you need to be resting" you nodded as Sonny poured water over your hair gently.

"Mm, this shampoo smells so nice" he mumbled as he put the shampoo into his hand as he massaged it into your scalp as gently as he could, not wanting to hurt you as you already had a headache.

"I'm not hurting you am i?" Sonny whispered.

"No it is okay, it is quite relaxing actually. I could fall asleep whilst you are doing this" you laughed.

"Right I think we will do conditioner now" Sonny softly spoke as he massaged more into your hair.

"I feel you are enjoying this quite a lot" you let out a laugh, which turned into a cough.

"I am actually, right I will wash the bubbles out. Do you want me to do it for you or can you do it?" he asked you as you shook your head.

"No it is okay. You have done enough for me now, thank you so much" you grinned as you lifted his chin as you pressed a kiss on his soft lips.

"I'll leave you to relax, call me if you need any help" he smiled, leaving you to relax in the warm bath.