Christian Eriksen

13. Candle lit dinner 

Chris was acting off all day, you'd both been at home. You were working in the office, while Chris was working in the gym as he was still recovering from injury.

"Get changed?" you looked straight up at Chris as you looked puzzled.

"Huh?" you bluntly replied.

"I have a surprise for you" he smiled as you still looked confused, but you did as you were told and saw that there was a new outfit laid out on the bed with a small note.

"Wear this tonight xx" you laughed, still having no clue what he was up to but you got changed into your new black dress as you walked down the stairs.

As you walked downstairs, the lights were off and you stood in the living room as the candles were all lit.

"Oh wow, what are you doing?" you asked him.

"I wanted to do something for you, us. Just for us" he smiled as he moved to reveal the plate of food on the table.

"You did all this?" you smiled as he pulled the chair out as you sat down on it.

"Yes I did, hope this is okay" the small creases in his forehead crinkled as a huge smile appeared on his face.

"This is so thoughtful, I can't believe you did this for me" you whispered as you sipped on your wine.

"No problem, I think we were annoying each other too much and my injury was bothering me. But thought we would have a cute night evening in, rather than sitting and watching the TV" Christian smiling away as you clinked your glasses as you mumbled cheers.