Pablo Gavi

9. Forehead Kisses 

"I missed you" you mumbled as Pablo gently ran his thumb across your cheek as you laid in bed together.

"You've been in bed with me all day, why would you miss me?" he muttered as you rolled your eyes.

"No that's not what I meant, I have missed this, us. You have been so busy playing, I've hardly seen you. I hate it" you pouted as he gently rubbed your chin.

"Sorry, football is important you know" he bluntly replied.

"I know that Pab, you are in a mood tonight. What has happened?" you asked him as you sat quickly up in bed as you faced him.

"Nothing, just you are being silly" he shrugged as he turned away for a second.

"I'm not being silly at all, I am allowed to say that I miss my boyfriend. I am not being unreasonable at all here am I? why are you being like this Pablo, have I done something wrong?" you sighed as you could see his expression had changed.

"Yeah I get that babe, never mind. I guess I am just in a mood" Pablo let out a loud huff.

You turned over and fell asleep, turning directly away from Pablo.

"No I don't want you to ignore me." Pablo placed his hand on your shoulder.

"I was in a mood when I got in, I shouldn't take it out on you. I am so sorry, my contract situation is really getting me down. I am angry with it all, so much is going on and I don't even know what it is going to happen" you turned the bedside lamp on as you sat up.

"Oh Pab, you should have told me how you were feeling. You shouldn't keep it to yourself. I know there is a lot going on but I wish you told me. You shouldn't bottle your emotions up. It isn't good" you grabbed his hand gently and gave it a small squeeze.

"I love you" he whispered as he leaned forward and pressed a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you too" you mumbled as he pressed yet another kiss on your forehead.