Neymar

6. Holding hands 

"I'm nervous" you whispered as you sat in the back of the car with him.

"Why?" he shot his head around to face you as you shrugged.

"This is my first time being seen with you in public, of course I am going to be nervous Ney" you whispered as the car drove slowly into the stadium, where you could see flashing lights already.

Taking a deep breath as you felt the car stop immediately as the door opened.

You got out first as you helped Neymar with his crutches as he hobbled out of the car as you heard the flashes of the cameras already.

Eyes were all on you.

"Come amor" he whispered as he pulled your hand to his as you walked alongside him as you helped him walk.

"Feeling okay now?" Neymar asked as you got into the stadium.

"I I, I just feel a bit off. I'll be okay" you smiled, trying your best to reassure him.

Neymar greeted the PSG staff as he walked up to his box where you were spotted once again, your phone was going crazy as it buzzed with numerous photos of you.

Slipping your phone into your pocket as you felt Neymar's hand slide onto your knee as he pinched it gently.

"It's okay, ignore the comments. They aren't worth it, I am glad you are beside me looking after me" he smiled as you slipped your hand into his.

"Thanks Ney, I appreciate it" you lifted your hands as you placed a gentle kiss onto his knuckle as you watched the game.