Ben Chilwell

12. Cuddles

Chelsea had just lost to Aston Villa, you knew Ben was going to be so angry because he himself had a good game.

"Hi" you mumbled as you cuddled a sad looking Ben.

"Hey- thanks for coming down" he grinned as he pulled your hand in as you clasped it together.

"No problem, everything okay?" you asked him, probably realising it was a stupid question.

"Hmm, suppose" he whispered as he waved to the boys as you walked out of the stadium.

"Sorry, bit of a silly question wasn't it?" you replied as you both stopped. "No it isn't silly, just in a mood of course" he moaned as you took his hand again as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Course" you cuddled into him again as you took a smell of his aftershave.

"Mm, you smell lovely" you mumbled as you held onto him even longer before getting in the car.

"Thanks, someone is clingy" he laughs as he beeped the car door as you jumped in.

"Nope, just wanted to cheer you up. That is all, anyway you love my hugs" you pinched his cheeks as he licked your hand as you moved it away.

"Oh you icky" you wiped your hand with a hand sanitiser as you drove home. "Love you" he replied as he kissed your knuckles gently.