Aaron Ramsdale

5. Pamper nights 

The last few weeks for Aaron had been stressful, he had so many games that he wasn't getting much time to relax.

So when he finally had a day off, you were determined to make him relax at home rather than doing anything.

"So what is all this?" he asked you as he walked in the living room and saw a table full of pamper treatments.

"Well you need a pamper night don'y you, the last few weeks have been crazy for you. So I just thought you could have a day pampering because I think you need it" you suggested as Aaron walked towards you with his arms outstretched wrapping them around your waist.

"Have I told you that I love you "he smiled as he pressed a kiss on your forehead.

"MM, maybe. Right do you want a face mask? I have loads you can choose from?" you asked as he pointed to the small honey pot of the face mask.

"This is nice, it isn't honey you can eat is it?" Aaron stupidly asks.

"Jeez Aaron, no of course not. That would be fucking stupid. You are so dumb sometimes" you playfully pushed his forehead.

"You love it, I know ya do" he cheekily winks.

"Love it" you smirked as you started applying the face mask to his face.

"Is this what you do when I'm not here?" he asked you as you finished applying it to his face.

"Sometimes, not always. It is good to have a pamper night and you know you need it" you smiled as you bit into your chocolate bar.

"I did, you are always so caring and that is what I love the most about you. How you always care for me" he smiled at you as you cuddled for the rest of the evening.