Jesse Lingard

23. Enemies to lovers 

You and Marcus were hanging out around his, like you usually do.

As the doorbell went off, you jumped as neither of you were expecting anyone.

Marcus jumped up and grabbed the door. "Hi" you heard him say as a male replied.

As you looked up, you saw Jesse coming into the living room where you were sat.

"Oh hi" you muttered as he simply waved at you.

You and Jesse had never got on at all, for some unknown reason you both didn't see eye to eye.

"Why do you two hate each other? you secretly love him I know you too well" Marcus smirked as he re entered the room which was filled with tension.

"Never said I hated him, just didn't see eye to eye for whatever reason. But I don't think I love him" you bluntly replied.

"I am here you know" Jesse sarcastically waved at you.

"Sorry" you loosely shrugged your shoulders as you watched as Jesse's face practically snarled at you.

"I'll go get a drink, you won't kill each other while I'm out the room for at least 5 minutes will you" he laughed.

"You love me, you just need to stop lying" he smirked as you let out a sarcastic cackle

"Nope, don't think I do babe. Flirting doesn't work, you're such a tease. I guess I'll have to work my way out to see where we go from here" you replied.

"Maybe a date" Jesse quickly blurted out as Marcus walked back into the room.

"A date?!! What the fuck have I actually just walked in. You hated each other when I left and now you are dating? Jeez what "Marcus laughed as the two of you were now blushing.

"I need to see you two on a date as you hate one another" you rolled your eyes at Marcus.

"Just stop making this anymore embarrassing please" you rolled your eyes at him again as Jesse was left laughing at his friend.