Jordan Henderson

28. Being proud 

Finishing up your masters was something you didn't think would happen, falling pregnant half way in the middle of completing it wasn't something you had in mind.

But you had completed it, done. finished.

Today was the day of your graduation, you were feeling so nervous that this day had finally arrived.

Jordan had arrived at the venue where the graduation ceremony was being held, you were so nerves. The constantly feel pf having butterflies bubbling in your stomach.

Something you had worked incredibly hard for, you were waiting around with everyone when you felt a little hand tugging at your gown.

"Oh hello princess" you smiled as you placed your daughter on your hip as all the girls cooed over her as they simply fell in love with Aliza.

"Hey" Jordan smiled as he planted a kiss on your cheek.

"Hi babe, thank you for letting me see her before I go in" you smiled as he nodded.

"Not a problem babe, she was so excited when I told her where we were going. We best go find our seats, see you after" he smiled.
-
"Miss y/n y/l/n" your name was announced as you walked up on the stage as you collected your degree.

You heard everyone cheering as you made your way back to your seat.

You celebrated with your friends as you took photos before you went to find Jordan and Aliza.

"I am so proud of you" Jordan whispered as he pulled you in for a cuddle.

"Thank you so much, I can't believe I did all of this. I am proud of myself for completing it too. I think I need to celebrate with a glass of wine" you smiled as Aliza grabbed your hand as you headed off to go and celebrate this huge milestone in your life.