Kai Havertz

27. Deep Chats 

You and Kai were laying on the sofa, you were discussing life. "So when do you think we would have kids? or if we ever have them?" you asked him, life throws crazy obstacles at you and you feel like you need to have these chats every so often.

"I have always wanted kids, when we are ready I feel we will be perfect. I know we will make amazing parents and I can't wait for the day you tell me that you are pregnant" Kai smiles as he puts his hand out for you to grab it as you give it a tight squeeze.

"Oh really? I think we'd make great parents too and I cannot wait for that day either. I promise I will probably buy you about 10 test sticks and I can't wait" Kai gives you the biggest smile as you felt your heart instantly melt.

"What about marriage? I can imagine the dogs walking down the aisle?" you laughed as you watched as Kai ruffled the dog's fur.

"Oh that would be absolutely perfect actually, love that idea" Kai grinned as he petted the dogs.

"They can be the ring bearer or walk me down the aisle. I have seen so many cute tiktoks of it, just so cute wouldn't it" you grinned.

"Oh okay that would be so cute" he laughed.

"I got to get a ring first" you cheekily remarked.

"Mm, guess you'll have to wait and see" he replied.

You and Kai cuddled up for the rest of the evening with the dogs surrounding you, what more could you want.