Kylian Mbappe

20. Library Visits 

Kylian had a day off and was spending the day with his little girl Karinne, whilst you were stuck at home working.

"Come on princess, we are going to the library. Mama says we need to take these books back" Karinne held the books as tightly as she could in her small little hands.

Kylian put her in the car seat, strapping in her seat belt as she clapped her small hands in excitement.

Driving all the way to the library, singing french songs all the way to try and get her to teach her French.

"Here we are baby" Kylian cooed as Karinne had the biggest smile appear on her face as Kylian took her out of the car seat.

"What books do you want baby?" Kylian asked as he put Karinne onto his hip.

"These" she pointed at them as Kylian put Karinne down onto the floor as she started running around the library.

"You need to be quiet here sweetie" Kylian finally managed to grab his daughter around the waist.

"Sorry Papa" she let out a small giggle. Kylian sat down on the small chair as Karinne eventually joined him as she opened up her books.

"Let's get these books" he smiled as Karinne jumped out of the chair as she went over and handed the old books to the librarian as the old lady gave Karinne a big smile.

"Thank you" she muttered as he gave the brand new books. "Thank you so much again" Kylian grinned as he headed off to the car.

"I like that lady" Karinne smiled as she held her books tightly as she started reading them in the back of the car as you drove home.