John Stones

15. "Seeing you smile makes my day"

You were on a cute lunch date with John, finding the time the last few weeks was difficult as he had been here there and everywhere.

"I got you something" John rummaged around by his feet as you looked at him with a puzzled look as he revealed a bag.

"For you" he handed over a large bag as he excitedly watched you with the bag.

"Ok-a oh wow" you pulled out a huge hardback book.

"Oh my god, John this is that book I have been wanting for ages. It isn't it even out here? how did you manage to do this?" you looked at the book as you opened to reveal it had been signed by your favourite author.

"No John, what the fuck- did I do to deserve you?" your heart melted instantly.

"Seeing you makes me smile makes my day" John equally had a huge grin on his face as he grabbed you hand, gently massaging it with his thumb.

"Oh you are sweet" you laughed as the waiter came over as he gave you a drink.

"Thank you" smiled as you and John resumed your conversation.

"So where did you get this from?" you asked him as you looked at the book yet again.

"I know someone and well yeah they got it for me" he cheekily winked.

"Ahh that is cool. Thank you again, I can't thank you enough" you gave him a squeeze again.

"No problem, now shall we order dessert?" he laughed as he scanned the menu.

"Don't want Pep moaning at you" you smirked.