Mason Mount

3. I love you 

The last few months with Mason had been magical, spending almost every day with him was crazy.

It was like the honeymoon phase which had come a lot earlier than you had expected.
-
The last few months of your relationship with Mason had been magical, you had spent so much time together when Mason obviously wasn't playing or training.

Whilst you were snuggling on the sofa, under a duvet as you watched a movie. You noticed that Mason was being a little quiet as you could see something was bothering him as his brow was furrowed.

"What's up?" you asked as you paused the movie.

"I just nothing-" he shook his head as he seemed completely distracted.

"No you seem strange with me, have I done something wrong?" you asked him again.

"I love you" Mason mumbled as he leaned across to face you as your face was a picture as he said it.

"Did you say what I think you said Mase?" you let out a nervous laugh as you bit on your lower lip nervously.

"Yes, I said I love you" he couldn't wipe the smile off of his face.

"I love you" you replied, leaning down to kiss his lips gently as you raised his chin.

"That took me completely by surprise, a good surprise" you reassured him, hoping you weren't saying the wrong thing.

"I am glad, I was getting a little worried there. But I couldn't hide my feelings any longer" he squeezed you tightly as you spent the rest of the evening snuggling on the sofa together.

Feeling just so happy to be beside Mason and in love.