Granit Xhaka

7. First time meeting 

You were at a party for one of your best friend's, you were finally having a night off it had been the longest time.

"Oh shit sorry" you mumbled as you walked straight into someone.

"No, no it is me. I didn't see you, I am sorry" he smiled as he gently grabbed your elbow.

"Oh that's okay, don't apologise" you smiled as he left for a second as he went and get a drink.

"Here, to make it up to you as an apology I guess" he smiled as he passed you over a paper cup.

"Cheers, what is it?" you laughed as you took a sniff from the cup.

"No clue, cocktail or something" he loosely let out a laugh as you took a small sip from the paper cup.

"I'm Granit by the way" he smiled as he walked closer towards you.

"I'm y/n, I recognise you" you pointed out as you could hear that the music got even louder.

"Shall we go outside? so we can talk some more,maybe? only if you'd like to of course?" you suggested as you could barely hear him talking. You stood up from the chair you were leaning on as you headed outside to talk.

"So who are you best friends with?" you asked him.

"The one who's party it is" he smiled as he took another drink.

"Same, how weird. I didn't know you were friends, how have we never met?" you laughed.

"Guess we were destined to meet now" he smirked.

"I suppose we were" you laughed as you felt a smirk appear across your face.