Pedri Gonzalez

24. Room mates 

When Pedri moved into your flat a few months ago, you had no idea what you were in for when you agreed to it.

You'd been best friends for years and years, following his entire career but when he suggested that when his flat was getting refurbished he would move in to yours.

"You sure this is okay?" Pedri asked as he pulled in yet another box.

"Erm, how many bags and boxes did you bring with you?" you watched on as you folded your arms across your chest as you watched him bring in yet another box from the lift.

"I don't know, a few more" you rolled your eyes as he put everything down.

"Just put the boxes in and I'll go and make us some dinner. What do you fancy?" you leaned on the door frame as you watched him.

You had always had feelings for Pedri, everyone knew it but him.

"Fajita's sound great" Pedri suggested.

"Okay, sounds perfect" you gave him a huge smile.

Whilst you were making dinner, you could hear Pedri moving every random box he could find in his view.

"Here we go, dinner served" you smiled as you plated it up in front of him as he made his way to the table.

"I think we need to post a photo of our food" Pedri laughed as he grabbed his phone.

Pedri took a photo where you could see your hair was in it.

"Wait are people going to think I'm your girlfriend?" you laughed as you plated up your food.

"There's nothing wrong with that is there?" Pedri quickly questioned you.

"Oh no I suppose not" you hesitated.

"So what are you trying to imply?" Pedri sensed some hesitance when you spoke.

"Just didn't know you felt that way about me" you blushed.

"I've always felt that way, I guess we didn't want to tell you how I felt incase you didn't agree with me" Pedri muttered as you had a small smile appear on your face.

"I do agree with you, I have always liked you" you whispered.