Pierre Emile Hojbjerg

11. McDonalds run 

Pierre was coming on the way back from a home game, which resulted in a win.

As you sat beside Pierre, you felt your stomach rumble as you conveniently
pass a McDonalds.

"Is someone hungry?" Pierre glanced over at you with a smirk on his face.

"Mm, yes" you smiled as he pointed over the road.

"Funny that, guess you want McDonalds" he had a smirk appear on his face as you nodded innocently.

"That never crossed my mind, but if you are suggesting a McDonalds I'd never turn down" you teased as Pierre rolled his eyes.

"You are the worst, come on let's go in the drive thru. Guessing you already know what you want right?" he asked as he pulled up and waited in the queue.

"Chicken nuggets, fries and strawberry milkshake please" you smiled, handing over your card to him as he handed it straight back to you.

"No babe, I will get this" he smiled as you blew him a kiss to say thank you.

As Pierre ordered your food, he snuck in a vanilla milkshake as well as a cheese burger.

"I better check and make sure there is everything in here" he mumbled as he sneakily stuffed a fry in your face when he doesn't think you are looking.

"Excuse me, those are mine" you grabbed the bag as he pulls away from you.

"Let me have one moreeeee" he shouted.

"Pierre, if you wanted fries you should have ordered your own" you pleaded as you eventually stole the bag from him.

"Fine, just one more please" he gave you the puppy dog eyes as he kept batting his eyelashes, as you passed him a fry.

"Thanks" he smiles as he puts the fry in his mouth.

"This is perfect, filled my empty belly" you laughed as you sipped on your milkshake.

"I'm so glad babe, those fries did too" he cheekily winked.

"Good job I love you isn't it, bless you. Glad you have had a great day today" you smirked as you drove home.