Martin Odegaard

4. Telling him you are pregnant 
Martin Odegaard 

You jumped as you heard the key go into the door, feeling sleepy still you didn't really react when Martin walked through the door.

"Hey- what are you doing? It is late darling?" he scooped you up gently as you stood up, slightly losing balance.

"Sorry, I was waiting up and didn't want to go to bed without you" you pouted.

"Oh are you alright?" he asked you as you shrugged.

"What's up?" he asked as you put your hand in his as you dragged him upstairs as he followed behind you.

"I'm confused, has something happened?" he asked as you took him to the bathroom to show him something on the side.

Martin stood in front of the pregnancy test as he looked straight at it.

"Oh my god" Martin turned around quickly, almost knocking you over flying as you felt a tear roll down your face.

"You're really? pregnant?" he asked as he grabbed the test to look at it again.

You nodded with the biggest smile on your face as Martin reached across to wipe the tear stained cheeks.

"I am so happy, this is just so amazing" you grinned as you gave him the biggest cuddle.

"You aren't mad are you?" you asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Mad? Why would I be mad at you. You just told me we are having a baby, I could never be mad at you angel" Martin reassured you as you melted instantly at that comment.

"Thank you, just we haven't spoken much about kids. I don't want you to get scared or think I did this on purpose" he shook his head.

"I wouldn't think that, I am so happy with you and this news is just incredible" he pulled you closer to him for a cuddle.

"I love you so much Martin "you whispered against his chest.

"Let's get some sleep, I am exhausted" he yawned as you nodded slowly getting ready for bed.