Antoine Griezmann

10. Car rides 

Late night car rides were your favourite, you spent all day stuck in an incredibly stuffy office and all you needed to do was chill out for a little.

"Wanna jump in the car?" he asked randomly as he shook his car keys at you.

"Yeah cool" you smiled as you slipped your trainers on and you jumped in the car.

"You okay? tough day" you sighed as you put your head against the window as you nodded.

"Yes, that office was so hot. I could only describe it as how I felt being in an oven, people just know how to press on my buttons and get right on my nerves" you let out yet another sigh.

"I am sorry, hopefully this drive will help clear your head" he smiled, leaning over as he placed his hand on your thigh.

"Yeah this will, thank you so much" you smiled as you put your hand on his.

"No problem amor, I know you need to down time. I know work can be a bit much at times. So as long as I can help you cool off a bit, that is all that matters" he smiled as he pinched your leg again.

"Thank you, I appreciate more than you realise" you held his hand as Antoine carried on driving as far as it took him.

Just the both of you enjoying the sound of the music in the car as the rain hit against the windows.