Bruno Guimarães

26. Beach day 

The season had ended and all you wanted to do was lay on a beach in Brazil with Bruno.

You had a few days before you needed to be busy with wedding preparation.

"Okay I am too hot" you laughed as you fanned yourself as you sorted out the umbrella as your son stayed under it.

"You have been in the UK for too long amor, if you are too hot" Bruno let out a small giggle as it caused you to roll your eyes.

"I can't believe we finally have this to ourselves, it feels so good to be here" you turned to face him as he firmly shut his eyes as he soaring sun was hitting his toned chest.

"Me too, feels good to relax with my favourite people. How is he?" he asked as he peeked over, barely raising his head to look at your son who was sitting on the sun lounger with his little cover up on as he avoided the sun.

"He is good, enjoying his toys. He loves this one, as well as the football" you grinned as you sat next to your son as he played with one of his many toys that was scattered around him.

"Perfect, just before I become your wife" you grinned as Bruno gave you the biggest smile as he reached out for your hand as he gently kissed it.

"I can't wait" he whispered against your hand.