Ruben Dias

30. Proposal 

Ruben was dragging you up to the beach as he said he had something special planned for the night which confused you as you'd no idea what he had up his sleeve.

"Oh my god" you whispered as you saw what he had done for you.

"This is so beautiful, you did this for me?" you asked as you sat down on the table as you admired all of the flowers.

"Yes I did "he smiled as gently as he sipped on his glass of wine.

"What is all this for? have I missed our anniversary?" you laughed as he shook his head.

"No you haven't, but today will be our anniversary" you looked confused as you watched him get off of the chair as he knelt down in front of you.

"I love you, will you spend the rest of my life with me? will you marry me?" you gasped as he opened a small box to reveal a small ring with a silver stone.

"Oh my god, of course I will marry you" you squealed as he put the ring on your finger.

"Mrs Dias sounds just perfect doesn't it" you smiled as he gave you another kiss.

"It really does" he laughed as all of a sudden the waiter was walking towards your table as he put food in front of you.

"Oh wow, thank you" you smiled as the smells wafted in front of you.

"This just smells incredible, thank you Rube. I can't believe you did all of this. It is just so amazing" you tucked into your food.

"This is just so amazing, thank you" Ruben grinned as you spent the rest of the night on the beach, laughing and drinking.