Oh-so-kissable

A very hungover Teddy on a Saturday morning '76— Remus

— Remus

Prongs and Lily being disgusting and making me want to vomit

Prongs and Lily being disgusting and making me want to vomit... Definitely not the hangover talking. '76
— Theo

Sleepy Teddy and Moony '76 — James (WHO NEEDS TO STOP STALKING PEOPLE)

— James (WHO NEEDS TO STOP STALKING PEOPLE)

Sleepy Teddy and Moony '76 — James (WHO NEEDS TO STOP STALKING PEOPLE)

Mornin cigs '76
— Teddy

Remus' perspective
The morning after Teddy's party for me I woke up to her asleep on my chest. Her small figure curled into me, hands cold, hair a mess, makeup smudged, utterly beautiful.
I think I fall a little more in love with her the more unwound she gets around me. I love her more every time she's tipsy and stupid, every time she's tired and grumpy, every time she's drools or snores in her sleep. I love the freckles on her cheeks visible without her makeup, I love the dark red wine stain on her oh-so-kissable lips turning them purple. She'd hate to hear the thoughts that run through my head when I see her lke this. She'd hide away and try to fix them. She should never change them. She is completely uniquely beautiful and Jesus Christ I'm hopeless.

"Mmmph" she grumbles and pushes her head impossibly further into my chest, covering her eyes with her hand to block out the light.
"You alright love?" My voice comes out croaky and rough. I sound weird but she's too hungover to mock me for it.
"I'm dying" she says with a groan.
I laugh softly and give her head a gentle kiss. I want to kiss her all over but thats probably going a bit far for 9am.
"Come on darling, time to get up." I shift from under her and hit up. She lifts her hand ,without moving her face from its place buried in the pillows, and grabs my shirt pulling me back down to her.
"It's cold, and bright and tired out there. Let's just stay here. Here is nice. Here's warm, you're warm." She mumbles into the pillow.

I smile at her words. I can't tell if this is her or the hangover talking, I don't really care either way.
"Wait... Moony how did I even get here?"
She turns over to survey the room around her. I laugh when she checks under the covers to make sure we're both clothed. She's not wearing any trousers but other than that we're fairly decent.
"We didn't..um...did we?
"Fuck?"
"Eh..yeah?"
"No no we didn't no need to worry" I laugh as she visibly relaxes.
"Sorry I don't mean that it would be a bad thing it's just I remember very very little of last night and I'd well you know I'd want to..."
"Remember?"
"Yeah...exactly"
"Right."
"Quite the party huh?" She grins excitedly her face glowing and her eyes bright.
"Quite."

"You alright moony?" She places her hand behind my neck and starts playing with my hair. My breath hitches as I feel her hands work through my hair.
"Mhmm.." I breathe. God this feels good I just want to lean down and-
"MOONY, TEDDY BREAKFAST!!" James shouts, interrupting my thoughts and causing Teddy's hands to fall from my hair back to her face where she looks visibly pained.
"Bloody hell does he have to be so loud?"

Teddy and I eventually stumble out of bed and I give her a pair of my pajama pants to wear as we seemingly can't find her trousers.
When we make our way into the common room we find Sirius passed out on the couch, utterly comatose. James is twirling around the room with plates and glasses handing them out to the various hungover Gryffindors strewn around the room. Marls is lying on the floor with a pillow on her face, Dorcas is sitting at the table playing wizards chess with Peter, Lily is chatting with Alice in a corner (most likely debriefing all the drama of last night's chaos) and Frank and Mary are snoozing on arm chairs.

"Blaghhh too tired" Teddy groans from behind me wrapping her arms around my waist and pressing her head into my back. I hold onto her arms and turn in her grip to hold her to my chest. It feels so good having her in my arms again. I don't know how she'll feel when she recovers from her hangover and remembers our fight from last night but for now I'm enjoying having her close.

"Someone's grumpy this morning" James chirps.
"Fuck off prongs" she grumbles, freeing one arms to flip him off.
"Come on I've made breakfast." He grins skipping over to Lily and taking her hand.
"Blegh jesus prongs you're gonna make me throw up." Sirius quips from his now miraculously upright position on the couch.
"How is he so... Alive?" Teddy questions genuinely.
Honestly I don't know, it's James. He has some super immune system that lets him drink as much as he wants and be perfectly fine, if not better the next day.
"I mean I know you've got magic wolf powers that let you drink more than normal and not like, die. But he was fucking off his head last night." Teddy rambles.
"Magic wolf powers?" I tease.
"Mhm" she giggles. Her laugh...
"That's a new one."
"Oh shut up you know what I mean."

I drag teddy over to a free airchair and sit us down, letting her curl up in my lap.
James brings us over two plates of eggs and toast and two cups of coffee. He sets them down on the table Infront of us before handing me my coffee and whispering in my ear "lookin rather cozy aren't we Moony?" He smirks.
"Shut up prongs." I laugh and shove him away hoping Teddy didn't hear anything.
James' cooking is surprisingly not horrendous, I suspect he had a rather large amount of help from the house elves but I appreciate the effort nonetheless.

It's only once I've finished my coffee and toast that I realise Teddy has fallen asleep on my chest... Again.
"Better get this one to bed." I say softly to the others and they smile knowingly as I lift Teddy's small form and carry her up the stairs to the senior dorms.

Once upstairs I lay her down on my bed (I didn't feel like performing the circus of tasks required to enter the girls dorms) and cover her up with the duvet and various blankets. She gets cold.
"Moony" she whispers softly. I can't tell if she's asleep and dreaming or vaguely conscious.
"I'm here darling" I stroke her cheek,  carefully moving the hair out of her face.
"Stay with me."
It's not a question. So I oblige.
I lay down beside her and she pulls me close. I wrap her up tightly in my arms and kiss her forehead gently.
"I love you Teddy." I say without thinking. It just comes out like the most natural thing in the world.like it's something I've said a thousand times and will continue saying for the rest of my life.
Let's hope shes asleep.