remember me, please?

Teddy's POV

Everything hurts. They've tied me down to this fucking bed and I can't move. How is this better than being tied up in a basement? At least it's warmer here, at least Remus isn't here. He can't hurt me here. They keep telling me that he won't hurt me, that he never hurt me. But I remember it, I saw him. I saw his face. He was hitting me a cursing me and doing terrible things. They tell me I'm crazy, they tell me I loved him. How could I have ever loved a man so monstrous?

They're trying some new treatment today, they said I'll have to put my fave into some bowl of water and it'll show me my real memories. I don't really understand, I don't want them to touch me, I don't want to relive my memories.

"Ms. Malfoy, how are you doing this morning?" Nurse Walker asked me, she's the best of them, she never calls me crazy.
"Sore."
"Same as yesterday?"
"Yup?"
"Are you ready for your new treatment?"
"Nope."
"Well, it's your choice. You don't have to do this, but we really would suggest you give it a try. There are people who love you counting on this, it could vastly improve your health."
"Who are these mysterious loved ones you keep talkin about, it's not like anyone's come to visit me is it?"

"Now Ms. Malfoy don't act like you've forgotten what happened when Mr. Potter came to visit you."
"What was it again?"
"You threw a vase at his head."
"Oh yeah, that was great!" I laugh. She tuts and shakes her head while changing my IV bag.

"I have to take you upstairs now, alright?"
"Yup."
She wheels my bed out of my hospital room and down the corridors. We go up three floors in the lift and come out on this weird hallway. It's dark and quiet, too quiet. Just as we're turning into the new room I catch sight of a tall man in a scraggly jumper turning the corner ahead of us. He seems familiar, I get his weird twinge in my chest. Must be one of the broken ribs.

"Hello Ms. Malfoy." A man with white hair and wrinkles smiles at me strangely while he speaks. He isn't wearing a healers coat and he's sitting beside this creepy looking bowl. There's some sort of swirling silver liquid inside it. He better not try and make me drink that shit.