Blood Type

"Please I need help! She just- she just collapsed!" Remus yelled as he entered the hospital, drawing the entire waiting room's attention but he didn't care. She was growing colder by the second, he couldn't tell if she was even breathing.
"Sir, I need you to calm down please love. What's your name?"
"Remus, Remus lupin."
"Alright Remus, what's the girls name?"
"Teddy, I- I mean Theodora, Theodora Lupin."
"Sister?"
"Eh..fiancé."
"I see, well I'm afraid you'll have to stay here, we'll take her now." A gurney was Infront of him now with nurses waiting to take Teddy from his arms. He watched as they rolled her away, through the double doors. The world seemed so silent without her. His ears buzzed with it, every sound felt like it clanged in his ear drums and shook his brain.
"Sir? Mr. Lupin are you alright?" The woman from behind the desk was now standing Infront of him, a clipboard held out to him.
"Sorry, yes I'm alright. What are these?" He examined the forms Infront of him, they looked important, full of medical jargon he could hardly understand.
"Those are just standard consent forms and information forms, we need some basic information on your fiancé."
"Oh, uhm, right yes of course."
"You can sit down over here and just hand them back to me as soon as you can okay love?"
She was kind. She led him to a chair and offered him tea, she gave him a warm, comforting smile and patted his shoulder. She reminded him of madam Pomfrey. Merlin he missed her. She always knew what to do, she never asked all these questions, like the ones he was staring at blankly.

Patient name:

Fuck what's her middle name again? He should know this! Should he use Malfoy or Lupin? He knew which she would prefer but it wasn't her legal name yet. Fuck. CECELIA! That's her middle name!

Theodora Cecelia Malfoy-Lupin.

He wrote, choosing to play it safe and put down both names.

Date of birth: 17th July 1960

Finally am easy one, at least he could remember her Birthday.

Address:

Shit. Now they were done for. Teddy, in fact, did not have an address. He couldn't exactly put down Hogwarts so he did the first thing that came to mind.

33 Fern Road, Tintagel, Cornwall

His address, he supposed he should've probably asked her to move in with him before putting it down on an official form but there wasn't really time for that.

Emergency contact: Remus Lupin.

Blood type:

Well he definitely did not know that one. Did they really need to know that? This is a bloody magical hospital can't they just magic it out of her or something?! He left the spot blank in hopes that something would come to him later.

Height (cm/ft): 5'3"

Weight (kilograms/lbs): 105lbs

Fuck. He didn't want to insult her by getting it wrong. He had lifted her a thousand times. She really wasn't heavy at all. Rather underweight if anything. He took a rough guess and hoped for the best.

Reason for visit: Collapse, unconsciousness, severe bruising.

Information provided by: Remus Lupin.

Remus breathed a sigh of relief when he reached the end of the form. He went to th kind nurse's desk and passed the clipboard over to her.
"No blood type?"
"Can't remember, sorry." He stared at his shoes, embarrassed.
"No worries dear we can sort it out, we'll just do a quick test before any surgeries alright?"
"Yeah, yeah that's fine. Wait sorry, surgeries? She needs surgeries? Plural?"
"I'm sorry Sir I'm not a liberty to release that information at present, it's just a precaution. I wouldn't worry. You go sit down over there love, make yourself comfortable. Can I get you a cuppa?"
"No, no thank you." He shuffled back to his hard, uncomfortable chair and tried to breathe steadily.
She'll be fine, she'll be fine, she's gonna be alright. He repeated the mantra over and over in his head, wishing it into existence. They had been here too many times. He was the one supposed to be a danger to himself, why was she the one always getting hurt?