Make a good thing bad

Theodora's perspective

Theodora in the morning '77-E

-E.R

Theo gets branded-B

Theo gets branded
-B.C.Jr

Theo and Panda '77-R

Theo and Panda '77
-R.A.B

Three days.
That's how long it took for all of my friends to abandon me.
I knew after Remus and I broke up that most of the lads would take his side. I knew Lily would too.
I never expected everyone to blame and abandon me.
It started with Sirius. He would scoff and glare at me every time I entered a room. He spread the news that I was a cheating whore to the entire school and by the end of the day everyone knew. Everyone hated me and loved Remus.
James couldn't look at me, when I did on occasion catch his eye he looked so unbearably sad and disappointed. I think that was probably the worst thing. The disappointment. Like they'd expected me to be different, better.
I guess it's true that it's in my blood.

I should've known I couldn't escape it. My destiny. To be horrible. To be hated.
I couldn't go near the Gryffindor tower without being glared at. People would shout things at me. Saying I was no better than the rest of them. A deatheater. That I was a bitch, a slut, a whore, a cunt.
It hurt.
It really hurt.
For a while.

Then there was sex and drugs and drink.
Suddenly it didn't hurt so much anymore.
Maybe I was just numb.
Their words didn't affect me.
My cuts didn't sting when they bled down my legs, my arms.
The only thing really affected was my school work.
But I have the perfect excuse.
I almost died.
No teacher can berate me for my lack of knowledge when missed weeks of school after almost dying.
Besides.
School doesn't matter to me anymore.
The only thing that makes me happy anymore is music. So I've decided that's what I'll do.
After Remus and I broke up I pretty much presumed I was kicked out of our band.
Luckily I was adopted.