Happy Deathday

Third person perspective.

Remus knew something was wrong.
Something has been wrong, for weeks.
From the moment he found her in a puddle of tears, ink and shattered glass Teddy as been...wrong.
Unfortunately, despite his best efforts, she wouldnt talk to him. She would ignore his pestering questions and offer him kisses instead. Her kisses, usually full of life and love and passion were empty, empty like the empty promises she had made and the empty holes in her heart as she tore herself apart.
At some point, something had to give. When and where was a whole other question.
All anyone knew, was the second Teddy burst there would be no putting her back together.
So Remus tried. He tried to contain her, to help her, to love her. She didn't want it. Not anymore.

Something was wrong.

"Teddy wait!" Remus called after her as she whisked herself away down the stairs of the astronomy tower. She barely glanced back in his direction before disappearing into the crowd of students.
She was determined, for the first time in weeks she had a purpose, she had a plan.

"I wanna throw a party." Teddy said, grinning at Sirius from across their table at the Three Broomsticks. Having snuck out through a well travelled secret passage way the two had taken their friends regular booth at the pub. Upon Teddy's request they were meeting to discuss a 'very important ordeal'.
"A party? Seriously Teddy? You dragged me all the way out here to tell me you want to host a party? Go ahead love, be my guest!"
"No, Sirius you don't get it. I don't just want to throw 'a' party. I want to throw the party. The best party the Gryffindor tower has ever seen. And I want to do it soon."
"Merlin Teddy, I don't know what's got into you but I like it! When do you want to do it?"
"Next Friday."
"Yeah okay Fridays are good for party's, next Friday why is that- Oh."
"What?"
"Teddy that's... That's Moony's Birthday."
"I know."
"So it's Moony's Birthday party?"
"Yeah I guess."
"Teddy you know Moony sorta hates party's. Any year we've thrown him one he's miserable. He far prefers just hanging out with us and then going to visit his family on the weekend. I'm sure this year especially he'll want to go see his mum."
"Sirius pleaseeee he needs this. He's been so up tight he won't get off my ass, just constantly asking he all these questions. I just want to have one night partying and getting absolutely black out, mind numbingly drunk. Sound good?"
"....fine. I'm in."
"Excellent."

Moony's 17th '77-Prongs

Moony's 17th '77
-Prongs

Moony's 17th '77-Prongs